Captured!(part 4)

Hey! I'm just going to say right now,I need inspiration. I don't know if I can keep up with all the dares/truths for my T or D story for TMNT. I'm trying to do it but I'm not really in the mood. Anyhow,hope ya'll like this story so far. And if you read the last chapter,I said that Midnight would get hurt,but where? Also I may point out,this story is mostly going to be in Midnight's POV. So be prepared to see a lot of that. Anyhow,back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight's POV:

I was still with fear,not knowing what to do. "What are you doing you fool?!" Shredder yelled at me in a angry tone. I looked at him with raging eyes. How dare he kill my father! "You.......You are NOT my Master!!! I yelled at him. The whole room was silent from my outburst. I then got up and got my Katana out. "I have chosen....to be a vigilante. I'm on no side in specific,I'm a loner wolf. It's going to be....a long time before I change my mind and choose what side I'm on. And none of you can do anything to change my mind. Before I leave,2 things." I threw down my katana and grabbed a silver bow,and a silver quiver full of silver arrows. I then grabbed a chain and spike. "I'll be taking these with me,the second thing is a confession. Donnie,Raph,Leo,I'm sorry. Inside of me just snapped when I left." I looked down in guilt. I really felt bad about the past,how I hurt them. I then felt a touch on my shoulder. "It's ok Otōt. I forgive you." Donnie said while I looked up. I didn't smile,but inside,I was so happy that he forgave me. "Right little bro. We knew you didn't mean it. You just had too much pressure on your shoulders." Raph said with a playful punch to my arm. I then looked at Leo. I walked over to him and put my hand out. "Hey Leo,Truce?" I asked him. He surprisingly shook my hand. "Alright." He said. I then saw Shredder was about to scratch Leo on the neck. "*gasp* Look out!" I screamed. I pushed Leo out of the way and I got scratched on the neck. "Midnight!" Donnie yelled and ran to me. "D-Donnie....help...." I passed out after I said that.

I'm sorry

Donnie's POV:

I desperately got out the bandages when Leo kneeled down and did the healing mantras on Mikey. Thank god that Leo was there,otherwise Mikey would be dead. We defended Leo while he healed Mikey. He soon woke up seeing Leo in front of him. He then started to tear up with hot and fresh tears. Now we could tell that he was sorry for what he's done. He grabbed one of Leo's smoke bombs and threw it down. When the smoke cleared,he was gone! We soon left to find our little brother.

Please come back Otōto

Midnight's POV:

After I ran out of the Foot Clan lair,I knew my brothers would go after me. So I decided to go hide in an abandoned building. What I didn't know is that my old friend,Jack Kurtzman,heard me come into the building. I closed my eyes tightly as he shined that blinding light from his flashlight on my face. "Oh my god!" He exclaimed. "What?" "Look!" Just then,before anyone could see me,I hid. I backed up a little bit until I bumped into someone in the darkness. I looked up and saw Slash,the leader of the Mighty Mutanimals. He was originally Spike,but that's a story for another time. "You!" Slash yelled. I looked down and stayed silent. I am way more stubborn then before. Jack Kurtzman ran to where we were and once again shined on by the flashlight. I turned and put my arm in front of my face to block the light from my eyes. Somehow,they still saw my eyes even though I was clearly covering them with my arm. "Michelangelo,is that you?" I recognized that voice and I started tearing up with hot and fresh tears.

Could it be possible?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger once again! I left another cliffhanger! But who is it that Midnight saw that caused him to tear up? Will this friend help Midnight rekindle his long-lost love for his brothers? Will his brothers ever find him? Will they find their long-lost little brother? All that and more in part 5 of "Captured"!