Helping him out

HI!!! I just want to do a BIG update! TODAY,ON MARCH 8TH,IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I'M FINALLY A TEEN!!!!!! YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy this new chapter. Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight's POV:

After sing my song,I rested my head on the pillow. I sighed as I knew that if I came back,they still wouldn't listen to me. I then fell asleep thinking about my past life.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Once I confirmed that he was asleep,I snuck in. I had to admit,I had a little crush on him. It wasn't that major like in one of those Yandere games. Those were just crazy. Anyways,I started thinking of ways to cheer him up. I sighed as I couldn't come up with anything. I was usually the one to get him in a good mood,even tho he was moody in general. 

"You know I'm still awake,right?" I jumped as I saw that Midnight was still awake and heard me.

"Seriously? That stupid trick again?! Why does it always get me?!" I yelled in annoyance. 

"You're just easy to trick." Midnight said calmly. I looked away as he looked at me with a smile. I always acted like that when he tricked me. But,at least it made him happy a little. I smiled as my love for him grew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter,it's all I can think of at the moment. But I would LOVE  it if you guys said happy birthday to me and spread the message all over Wattpad. Thanks,and have a good day! PEACE! 

P.S: Also,a big shout out to @DanganronpaV3fan for her books and for shouting me out in one of them today! Please support her like I do! BYE!