Awakened

Hey! It's me again. Someone on the last chapter "FINALLY FREE" said for me to update. It has been a while since I did update this,but I was brainstorming for my other stories,especially my t or d story. The problem is how I'm going to do it. I need some opinions and I was also working on my most recently new story,My Cross Warrior,because I put that on hold and people probably want a update on it. Also,if you got a message that you were 1st,2nd,or 3rd in your conversation tab,comment down below and go to one of my other chapters in this for your prize. 

Midnight: That's enough of information author.

Me: Fine! Enjoy the story!

Midnight: Yeah,yeah MiNora fan

Me: GET OVER HERE!!!!!

(MiNora is Midnight x Nora)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight's POV:

Darkness........

No hope.......

I shot my eyes open and saw myself on a bed in some kind of clear cage at.....MY HOME?! "Leatherhead?! Where are you?!" I yelled in worry. I started hitting the glass,which I guess woke up Donnie. I saw and heard Donnie yell "He's awake guys!" I then saw Leo,Raph,Slash,and Leatherhead come in the lab. I looked at my brothers in confusion and anger. I stopped hitting the glass and backed away. "What's happening? Why am I at m-I mean the lair? And why am I in this glass.......thing?" I asked,desperate for answers. "I knew he wouldn't approve of this,but no one listened to me. I'm sorry Michelangelo." "I understand Leatherhead,no need to be sorry." I said calmly. Leatherhead knows how I can be now. If I wouldn't agree to something like this,he knows I won't. "I just want to be left alone,only Leatherhead can talk to me." I said stubbornly,looking away from everyone. "But Mikey-!" I glared at him with what Y/N called it my "deadly" eyes. "NO! I have not given anyone but Leatherhead permission to call me that! Why couldn't any of you just give me a break! I just witnessed my father die with my own eyes! Especially since I'm the youngest on or did you just forget that?! You don't know how it feels to be the youngest AND witness your father die when you start caring about your family-!" I never meant to say that last part. I covered my mouth with my hands with a shocked expression. "Did you just say-!" "Just go away,I only want to talk to Leatherhead right now." I said as I put my head down in the pillow. I had to be honest,I didn't mean to yell at them. Once I heard the lab doors close,I took a peek to see that Leatherhead was still there and was now  in my "cage". Leatherhead could tell if I was upset,and yes,I was upset. He came to the side of my bed and sat down. I tried to hold back the tears I had as the memory of Father dying in my own arm,but I couldn't. It was too hard with the guilt I had. I ended up crying in the pillow.

I'm sorry Father

Leatherhead's POV:

I never seen Michelangelo snap and yell at his brothers like that,but I didn't blame him. He had too many things going on in his life. "Are you ok? Do you need to talk about something?" " I just can't handle it........" I heard him mumble in response to my question. " Do you only trust me for right now?" I asked him. If I could get him to open up to me,I could help him feel better and safer. "Yeah" He said loud enough to me to hear. "Then you can tell me,if you are ready" He shook his head,telling me that he wasn't ready yet. "Alright,I understand." "Thanks Leatherhead"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Some Leatherhead and Midnight friend fluff! I couldn't help myself. Anyways,yes I do ship Midnight and Nora/Nigtorra,but that's just me. I hope you all like my stuff so far and I hope this story inspires people to write more stories. Just so people know,YOU GOT ME AS SUPPORT! I will always tell people to write stories,but only if they want to. I will also supply support all over it no matter what! Anyways,Hope you all have a amazing summer(if it's happening for you) and stay happy for Mikey! One more thing,If you are a MiNora fan,tell me in my conversation tab! I absolutely love MiNora! Also stay happy for Milo!

Midnight: Really?

Me: Yes!

Milo: I knew you liked her Middy!

Midnight: Milo...you have 3 seconds to run before I tickle you.

Milo: What? AHHH!!!!!

Midnight: GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!

Me: Guys! No running on the set! Gotta stop these 2 before they get hurt. Bye~!

Me and Milo: BOOYAKASHA!!!!!!!!