3.You don't know me

(A/N: Sorry for not updating. It has been a month now...i feel bad. But I was just sooo lazy. so here is Chapter number 3. Hope you enjoy it. Please comment if you like it. It feels like nobody is actually reading my story. <3 Love you guys.)

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock, kept my eyes closed and groaned at the thought of school and other students. I slowly opened my eyes and got up. Looking out of the window I saw that it was snowing. I quickly pulled a sweater out and a pair of black skinny jeans and put them on. It looked better than I thought. The grey sweater even showed some of the Tattoos on my chest but my face destroyed it again. *look at you, you ugly shit* I sighed, got my schoolbag, put my shoes and a warm jacket on and walked straight out of the house and towards school because I didn´t want to see my father. Before I told him that I was gay we actually had a good father/son-relationship. I didn´t know that he was such a homophobic but I told him the truth and now can´t change it so it doesn´t matter anymore. I stomped through the white snow til I reached the school. I went straight to my locker not bothering to look at  the people around me. I always notices their stares. It´s really awkward to be honest. Some looks are horrible. They think that they are better than me because they are not gay. Because they have a social life. Because they actually speak to people. But they don´t know why I am like that. They don´t know ME. This time I just ignored the glares walked to class with my books for history. I sat down and smiled at Mrs.Adams. 5 minutes later the bell ringed and most of the students sat down and Mrs.Adams started to talk about the french revolution. I didn´t really listened because my eyes always looked to the door. And then I saw what I wanted to see: Louis. He is late as always and just said Hi to Mrs.Adams and went to his seat which was next to me.

"Hey Harry. How are you, mate?" he said and gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I just gave him a small smile and looked at my desk again. It´s annoying that I can´t really tell him that I feel like shit but... he wouldn´t even care right? *Nobody cares about you little shit* I sighed and tried not to look at him but then he leaned to my ear.

"Don´t smile like that. I know that you are not fine. I saw you yesterday remember?" He whispered and made sure that nobody heard him. I looked at him with wide eyes. He wouldn´t tell anybody right? He is too nice. FUCK the song...he saw it. And as if he could read my mind he spoke up again.

"I just want to let you know that you can come to me if you want to talk. And ignore James he is just a little prick. By the way this was on your desk yesterday. I grabbed it to make sure nobody nobody else sees it. Here you are." He said and gave me my song back. I mouthed a little thank you and gave him the best smile I could give. 

"The Lyrics are beautiful. I didn´t know you could write so good. Respect, man" He said and I just shook my head and laughed. He doesn´t know me how should he know this? He probably just wants to make me feel better because he saw that I cut yesterday. He doesn´t really care about me.

"What are you laughing at Harry? Have I said something stupid?" he asked with a confused look.

"Yeah actually" i whispered. I thought he didn´t hear it but he did and looked kinda sad.

"What have I said Harry?" He asked and had a little grin on his face. Probably because I spoke to him. Fuck I really spoke to him.

"You don´t know me. Nobody really knows me. You don´t understand me and nobody else does. Nobody cares about me so stop acting as If you cared." I whispered. But this whisper turned into an aggressive shouting and soon everybody´s gaze was on me and I just blushed and looked at my desk. I could almost feel how shocked everybody in this room was that I actually talked. Harry Styles the weak little faggot actually shouted at the quarterback Louis Tomlinson in front of everyone. I am fucked. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Now Louis hates me. I just wanted to make clear that I...erm.. I don´t even know. I just fucked it up...AGAIN. I slowly looked up and saw everyone even Mrs.Adams looking at me with a shocked expression on their face and I felt like running away and just jump off a cliff. Like I said nobody would care. I slowly turned my head to see Louis looking at me but..wait. He doesn´t even look angry. The opposite to be honest. He was gave me a half smile and reached his hand to wipe away a tear from my cheek that I didn´t even noticed. Mrs. Adams cleared her throat and the class turned to her again. Then Louis started to whisper something in my ear and made sure no one looked.