It's okay (mindless behavior maid/babysitters love story

Chapter 1:Hired

Chresanto P.O.V.

Wazzup!My name's Chresanto August but everybody calls me Chres or Roc.I'm 17 years old,living in Los Angeles,California in beach house with my mom,dad,sister Kandice,best friend Ray and his mom,dad,brother take take,sister Nae,My other best friend Prince and his mom and dad,lastly Prod and his mom,dad,brother Jovante.We all living in this beach house with the money that we made when we were famous.Anyways,to the story.

Me and the boys were outside chilling on the beach talking about girls,as usual,when my mom called us.

Mom:Chresanto!Jacob!Rayan!Craig!Come here!

Ray:Last one there is a rotten egg.

We all raced to the house for Prince to be last.We walked into the living room to see our parents there. (JM=Jacob mom,RM=Ray mom,CM=Craig mom,MM=Roc mom)

JM:You boys know how we struggle with taking care of your siblings,cooking,cleaning,working,and delivering errands

Us:Yea

MM:Well,we started thinking and decided to get maids,babysitters,and a chef/butler

CM:And we're about to interview them in a couple hours

RM:So,don't be acting childish while we're interviewing

MM:Actually,take y'all siblings out,have some fun

Us: (groans)

JM:Y'all dismiss

Gabriella's P.O.V.

My name's Gabriella but everybody calls me Gabby.I'm 17 years old,living in LA in a condo with my twin sister Gabrielle.I'm light skinned with Black natural curly hair,blue eyes,body.Me and my sister are addicted to the gym.Our parents died when we were 5 years old.Yeah,we had a rough life.When our parents died,because of suicide we moved with our only family member left,our grandma Mia.We are mixed with Port a Rican,Mexican,Columbian,and Latino aka crazy.Our parents always argued,fight,and sold drugs.One day,people were after them so they killed themselves before anyone else could.Anyways,three years after living with our grandma Mia,see he was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age 48.Me and Gabrielle became so depressed and started taking our anger out by killing our friends,their parents, homeless kids,and more till we were 15 when our grandma died.Me and Gave literally didn't talk for 2 years.I knew she still was a killer possibly even a thug because I was.

Gabrielle's P.O.V.

My name's Gabrielle aka Gave.I'm 17 years old,living in Los Angeles,California in a condo with my twin sister Gabriella.I'm light skinned with a body,green eyes,black hair.To make a long story short MY grandma died,I became a thug for 2 years,then decided to get my life together so me and my sister reunited,now we need a job.

Gabby:Look,we can work as a waitress at olive garden

Me:Hell Naw

After 5 more mins of job searching there was one that caught both of our eyes.

Me:A job as a maid/babysitter at the August,Crippen,Lopez,and Perez residents.Pays $25 an hour,also includes a room at household (reads information)

Gabby:Hell Yeah (calls)

Gabriella's P.O.V.

Phone Convo

???:Hello

Me:Ummm...hi,yes I would like to qualify for the job a a maid/babysitter along with my sister

???:Names

Me:Gabrielle and Gabriella

???:Twins?

Me:Yes Ma'am

???:Will you girls be able to attend an interview in two hours

Me:Yes Ma'am

???:okay,see you girls in two hours,address is 143 MB Lane

Me:K,the bye

I told Gave way she said and ran to my room.

I took a shower then brushed my teeth.I put my hair In a wet bun and put on a gray tight half shirt hugging my big boobs and my white high waisted shorts.I applied my strawberry lip gloss then grabbed my phone and left.

@ Residents

We arrived at a huge beach house and got out still admiring the house.We walked to the door and rang the doorbell.

???: (opens)Hi,y'all must be Gabrielle and Gabriella

Us:Yes (smiles)

???:Come in,I'm Theresa Perez

Us: (walks in) Nice to meet you

We followed Mrs.Perez to the living room and sat on the couch across from the other moms.

Theresa:Girls this is Mrs.August,Mrs.Lopez,and Mrs.Crippen,Ladies this is Gabrielle and Gabriella

Mrs.August:Who's who

Me:I'm Gabriella

Gabe:And I'm Gabrielle

Mrs.Crippen:How can we tell who's who

Me:I have blue eyes and she has green eyes

Mrs.Crippen:Okay

Mrs.Lopez:Do you girls think you can handle taking care of 9 kids,cleaning,and running errands

Gabe:Yes Ma'am,me and my sister cam handle anything you guys throw at us.We have a rough past....

Mrs.August:Would you mind telling us

Gabe told them about our parents and and our grandma and us separating but leaving out us killing and selling drugs.

When she was done,they were literally shedding tears,I was even crying.

Mrs.August:Your hired

Us:Yes (hugs each other)

Me:Thank y'all so much

Mrs.Perez:Y'all welcome,y'all start tomorrow at 8

Gabe:We'll be here

Mrs.Crippen:Don't forget this your new home :).