Chapter 2:Good start

Chapter 2:Good Start

Gabrielle 's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm going off at 7:30am.I got up and did my my morning hygiene and put on a green crop top and green skinny jeans.I put my hair in a messy bun and applied my strawberry lip gloss.I grabbed my suitcases and took them to my car to see Gabby putting hers in her car.She had on a blue crop top with blue skinny jeans and her hair in a messy bun.

Me:You ready for today

Gabby:You know it

Me:I'm nervous thou

Gabby: (rolls her eyes) I don't see why

Me: (attitude) Why you roll your eyes

Gabby:Cuz I can problem

I ignored Gabby's response and drove off.After grandma Mia's death Gabby became depressed and shit and i I even started noticing how bipolar she is.Something's up with her and I'm going to find out.

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I drove off After Gabe.I swear she's so irritating.Why the hell you nervous.She's never nervous.I mean even when Grandma Mia was first diagnosed with cancer she was never nervous,but now she nervous about a stupid job.UGHHH!She gets on my nerves.I shook my attitude off when I arrived at the house.I got out my car and grabbed my suitcases and walked in the house after Gabe.

???:You girls must be Gabrielle and Gabriella,I'm Antawn the butler/chef,let me show you your rooms

We followed Antawn to the third floor,where there were 2 rooms across from each other.One said Gabrielle and the other said Gabriella.I went into mine and sat my suitcases down.

I walked out at the same time as Gabrielle.We looked at each other trying to read each others mind.I knew Gabe was depressed,confused,angry,and happy.I knew she saw guilt,depressed,and anger in me with no happiness.I looked away and walked downstairs into the kitchen followed by Gabe.

Gabe:So....Antawn did Mrs.August,Mrs.Lopez,Mrs.Crippen,and Mrs.Perez leave a list for us

Antawn:Yep (cooking) Right there on the island

Me and Gabe picked up a list on the island,one said Gabrielle and the other said Gabriella.

Mines:

You are Mrs.August and Mrs.Crippen maid/babysitter.You're duties:

·Wake up Chresanto and Craig at 9:30

·Clean their room

·Laundry

·Take dogs on a walk

·Pick up Kandice and Jovante up at their friends house at 6

·Clean up after Chresanto and Craig's friends

The rest of the day is yours

I looked at the time to see it was 9:31.

Me:Antawn where's Chresanto and Craig's room

Antawn:3rd floor to you left,Chresanto 2nd door on your right side and Craig's 1st door on your right side.

I ran upstairs first into Craig's.I bust in to see him knocked out.I walked over to him and shook him lightly,still sleep.I started calling his name but all he did was groan and laid on his back and snored.I got. on top. of him and started slapping him left to right.

Me:Wake.The.fuck.up (spa poo s him one more time)

Craig: (snores)

Me:Okay then (leaves)

I walked back in with a bucket of cold water and threw it on him,including the bucket.

Craig: (jumps up) WTH

Me:Time to wake up (smirks and leaves)

I walked out of Craig's room and into Chresanto's.I walked over to him and shook hi.His eyes immediately shot open and looked directly at me.I smirked and told him to wake up.

Chres:Who are you (gets up)

Me:The maid/babysitter

Chres:Oh (smiles) I'm Chresanto but you can call me Roc

Me:And I'm not interested (rolls eyes and walks out)

Gabrielle's P.O.V.

I picked up the list and read it.

List:

You are Mrs.Lopez and Mrs.Perez maid/babysitter here's your duties

·Wake up Jacob and Rayan at 9:30

·Clean their room

·Laundry

·Mail bills

·Pick Paris,Tae Tae,and Nae up at the friends at 6

·Clean up after Jacob and Rayan's friends ·Keep an eye on the kids

  I looked at the time to see it was 9:34.I ran upstairs into Jacob's room I'm guessing.When I walked in there was chip bags,pop cans,candy wrapper,clothes all on the floor,and games scattered everywhere.I walked over to the bed to see a sexy boy with 2 braids.I shook him lightly only to be tackled onto the floor.

???:Who are you!?!?!

Me:Gabrielle the maid/babysitter

???:Sorry I'm Rayan but everybody calls me Ray

Me: (smiles) Well,Ray it's time to wake up Ray: (chuckles)

He got off Me and held his hand out to help me up.I grabbed his hand and got up.I smiled at him and thanked him Then walked out.

I walked into the room next to his to see a shirtless boy with braids in green basketball shorts,sweet baby Jesus.

Me:I see your up,I'm Gabrielle the maid/babysitter

???:I'm Jacob but everybody calls me Prince (says in a deep voice)

Damn,he turned me on