Big Time Start

Prologue:

We were all in the hospital, yeah that's right a hospital! How did things go so wrong in such a matter of seconds? Now I'm sitting here with my 2 best friends waiting for the news about the third. He didn't deserve it, he never deserved it!

My name is Logan Mitchell and currently i am in the depressing white walls in the place that holds the future of my best friend. I may not be as injured, I may have been the one to be perfectly fine with some scrapes and bruises. But that doesn't mean I don't feel the guilt I do everyday I sit in those plastic, hospital chairs waiting for all my friends to wake up from the state they were in at the moment.

Then suddenly a soft moan came out of my friends mouth.....

"James?" I run over to him trying to wake him up without hurting him. "James? James please wake up, you're almost there open your eyes please just a little! Please show me your okay! I need my best friend here! I need you here!"

Then it hit me every word i said added more tears streaming down my face. I couldn't stand being in the room anymore, but I knew I had to stay there as support. They are my friends, mine and this accident is nothing that could change a bond mended from when they were in diapers.

Sure they might've not had the best parents (more of the dads) but that never destroyed their friendship. It never did, and it never will.

Now I'm here standing in front of my best friends and helping one by one open their eyes.

"L.....L..Logan?" James asked in a scratchy weary voice.

"I'm right here James." I tried to hold back the tears forming in my eyes. Oh, how good it felt to hear one of my friends' voice fill the dead silence.

"Wha-What happened?" The desperation behind his voice was tearing me apart. I couldn't stand to see him like this, did he not remember?

"Wait! Were we... were we actually in a...." James says trailing off in disbelief.

"Yes. Yes James we were in a plane crash."

So this is my first EVER fanfic/wattpad any helpful hints or suggestions for next chapters are much appreciated!