Chapter 8:

No One's POV:

"KENDALL! CARLOS!" Yelled Logan and James when they saw Kendall who quickly shot up, he winced a little in pain trying not to show it, it must've hurt. He quickly grabbed Carlos before he fell off the cliff and yanked him by his shirt until they were safely back leaning onto the nearest tree using it for support.

"Logan you check Carlos, I got Kendall." James stated clearly worried about his two friends.

"James... I think I should check Kend-" Logan started but what quickly cut off by James.

"Logan! There's something wrong with Carlos!"

"But, there's something wrong with KENDALL too!" Logan retorted back.

"Do you really want to argue about this no-" James was cut off by a whimper coming from Carlos.

"Oh no! Carlos!" Logan said, running towards the two fallen boys. Logan went over to check Carlos, and James ran towards Kendall.

"Carlos.... Carlos you ok?" Logan asked Carlos who was now standing occasionally using Logan's shoulder for support.

"Y-yeah... I will be..." Carlos stuttered. "Wha-what happened?" He asked confused, while the world kept spinning around him.

"You don't remember?" James asked from behind him, when Carlos turned around he saw Kendall's head on James' lap. Then the memories came back to him....

"Oh no! Kendall!" He said running towards Kendall and James. 

"Carlos! Stop you need to stop moving your head that much! You're gonna make your concussion worse!" Logan said chasing after Carlos. 

When all four boys were now gathered in the same place, Carlos was the first to speak. 

"Oh my God! Kendall.... I am so soooo sorry this is all my fault.." He said looking over at the youngest member of the band.

"Carlos..." Kendall said, ignoring the pain that washed over him when he tried to talk. "It-It's n-not your f-f-fault..." Kendall was now shivering like crazy!

"Yes it is Kendall! I should've told you if something was wrong. I'm so stupid!" Carlos said starting to concern for his friends' health. He didn't look to good....

"Carlos! You are not stupid!" Kendall suddenly blurted out, he was angry now. Not at him being hurt, or his friends smothering him. He was mad that Carlos thought it was all his fault!

"It is definitely not your fault! It's n-none o-f you-r g-guys' fau- OW!" Kendall said bringing his arm to his chest.

"Kendall! What's wrong?" James asked.

"Is it your arm?" Logan questioned, and Kendall shook his head 'yes'. "Here let me look at it.."

Logan took Kendall's' arm and started to check it over, it was nothing but complete silence except for the occasional gasp of pain from Kendall. Which made everyone shoot their heads up towards him.

"Sorry.." He said embarrassed that his friends were so concerned with him. 

"Kendall.. you have nothing, to be sorry about.." James said with CArlos who was nodding in agreement. 

"I know I just don't want this....." Kendall started but faltered at the end.

"You don't what?" Carlos asked suspicion getting the best of him, he knew his friend was hiding something, they all knew.

"Nothing...." Kendall said in a small voice.

There was complete silence after that. They knew it would be hard for Kendall to open up to them, he never liked to express his feelings especially when something was bothering him.

After about 10 minutes of silence Logan was the first to speak up.

"Well.. It looks like you opened up fresh skin, again, from where you had the wound before. So there may be some more bleeding but you cannot stress yourself out or it's gonna get worse." Logan said while packing the First-Aid-Kit.

"If it wasn't for this Kit we would all be in worse shape...." Logan said, now deep in thought with the  one question that kept bothering him whenever he looked at that kit.

"Hey, Kendall?" Logan asked.

"Y-yeah?" Kendall said now shivering like crazy, he was now clutching the blanket closer around him.

"How did you know exactly where the kit was?" He asked looking up at Kendall who was now extremely pale.

"Kendall...?" James asked concerned why his friend was suddenly so pale.

"I-I.... don't wanna talk about it...." Kendall finally said with all three glares staring at him. 

"Kendall.." Now it was Carlos. "We are all just worried about you. Ever since we got on the plane you've looked like you never wanted to be on that plane, and now you're not telling us what's bothering you. We are your best friends, your brother's, you can tell us anything." Carlos finished looking at Kendall.

"I-I know..." Kendall sighed defeated.

"Then tell us what's wrong." James said now kneeling next to Kendall.

He sighed, "Fine... It's my dad..." Kendall said.