(jake) The hated one

Today i beside to wear

I put on my shoes, grab my bag

I put on my shoes, grab my bag. And heady out the door to the bus stop. When I got there the bus was pulling up I seen Jake get on I a crush on jake. I feel bad because he was one that everybody hated but I didn't hate him I loved him. I got on the bus the i seen jake getting hit by jj the bully I walk up to jj and punch him in the face " how do u like it JJ" I yelled turn to jake and help him up when I look down at his wrist I seen cut " J-Jake why" I look at him I was about to cry. Then jake hug me. I hug him back " I am sorry and thank you" he said and then started to cry. I rub his back while he cried. We sat down. I laid my head on his shoulder.

JAKE P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVED Y/N SHE IS GOING TO BE M.I.N.E SOMETIME.i thought
Me and Y/N got off the bus's and heady into the school as we walk down the hallway and Tyler push Y/N and forced kissed her that's we something snap in side me. I punch him in the face and heard something crack and kick him in the ribs and chuckling while I did it " DON'T TOUCH HER, SHE MINE" I said and punch him in the face again. I grab Y/N and ran into the woods I stop until I thought we were far enough I look at Y/N I hug her " you are mine okay" I said "ok" she said smiling I smiled back and kissed her and she kissed back (💏👫)
The rest of the day we tryed to find a place to stay because I think I killed the boy. That day something had snap inside me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it sorry if have not been updating much. Sorry. Stay for more.