( Sage) The Singer

I walk to my Fav band call Broken Karma ( Don't still my band name because I am going to use it) the lead signer was My crush Sage he was handsome but I didn't know of he felt the same way. After his last song he look at me and pulled me up on the stage and kissed me. My eyes went wide but finally I gave up and kissed back "will you be mine"he,said into the microphone  and he put up to me I blushed "yes" I look away "aww.... Shy ain't you"he said look at me smiling "Y-yes"i said started to walk off "okay baby"he said grinning. I went back stage. He,seen me and came up to me and hug me . I hug him back he look at me and kissed me "I loved you since we first meet on Middle and highschool but then you had to moved which made me depressed until I seen you now and now your Mine nobody can have you"he said smiling. I smiled and hug him he hug me back. I was his first friend in middle school until I had to move in 9th grade "well since I meet you I have loved you, your persoballity and everything " I said smiling and the he tackled me into a hug I giggled. He laugh all the other band member were making ooo.... Sounds. I just shook my head. He glared at the guy and the went off. We hang out and watch movies.( the rest is up to you....)