Rescue Part 2

AN: I would have just made it all into one part, but I was afraid it would have been too long. Plus I needed a bit of time to finish throwing idea together.

Darkness. That was the only thing Rex saw after he got out of the water. He was starting to wake up and he realized his arms and legs had been tied. "Evening clone," a voice said from behind him. As his eyes adjusted he saw a group of Mandalorians before him and his armor was off to the side. The back of his head was throbbing from where he had been hit and knocked out. "I don't know what she sees in him. He looks like all the others," a female voice said.

"Well," the male began, "she will answer why shortly."

"Do you really think she'll come after him?" There was movement behind him and two nautolans stepped into his line of view. A male and a female. Rex finally got his answer, not all nautolans looked alike. "I would apologize and say this is nothing personal, but it is," the male said crossing his arms.

"Who are you?" Rex asked glaring at him.

"You should know," he said flatly. "You stole Zith from me."

"I did no such thing." Rex said shaking his head.

"Well she certainly fell for you." The female said looking at him.

"Enough of this!" One of the Mandalorians barked. "We had a deal. You were going to get Zith for us if we got you the clone. Here he is, now get her."

The nautolan glared at him before walking away. He made his way back to the lake and found Zith, searching for clues. "Darling, what are you doing out here all alone?" He asked walking up to her. She jumped and stepped back. "Its just you," she said with a sigh of relief. As she started to walk up to him, she froze. How did he find her here? No one other than Master Plo and the men with her knew of the rescue mission. This was no coincidence. "How did you know where I was?" She asked with one had on her blaster.

"Zith, are you okay? You seem paranoid." He began walking closer. "Shi told me you were helping some friends."

"Shi doesn't know I'm here." Zith said flatly.

The male nautolan froze. "I hoped this would be easy, but you are too smart for that."

"Where's Rex?" She asked but it came out as more of a command.

"Let's make a deal, you come with me, and your little clone goes free."

"No!" Comet said rushing forward. "Don't sacrifice yourse-"

"Comet, go back to camp. The mission comes first. You have to save your brothers. Don't worry about me." Zith said walking towards the nautolan. "Me for Rex's freedom."

"Wise decision," he said with a smirk.

"Be careful Zith," Comet said softly as the two of them left.

Zith walked with the nautolan back to his camp and her eyes widened. The Mandalorians here were from a rival clan that had been at war with her's for as long as she could remember. That wasn't the only shocking thing she saw. There was also the female nautolan, once a slave dancer for a Hutt on Nar Shadda. Zith's boyfriend had asked her to buy the nautolan girl, so she could go free. "Hiya, Zith," the girl said with a wave. "You wanted her, didn't you?" Zith said glareing at the male.

"Well, yes. But you haven't been loyal either." He said crossing his arms.

"So neither of us are good people," Zith said shaking her head. "Now let Rex go."

The nautolan rubbed his chin. "You see, I can't do that. I want him because I want to see him suffer. Maybe, if I'm in a forgiving mood, I'll let him free once these Mandalorians are done with you. Have fun boys." He stepped away from Zith and the Mandalorians all drew their blasters.