Back to " Reality"

"Oh my god are you ok (Y/N)? "Sackura asks concerned.
"You gave us quite a fright baby." Mum adds.
"Y-yeah im fine." I say bringing myself up with my elbows.
" That was completely unnecessary to act like that ( other name that sounds like yours)" Mystery says with,again, no emotion at all.
" Its actually (Y/N) ." I say indignantly, standing up with Sackura's trusty hand helping me of the ground.
He just scuffed and left the hallway walking into the lounge room.
I am directly in front of Mysti now. She leans right in my face, our noses nearly touching. Her gold eyes sparkling from a close view and says
"Oh by the way, I have your room. "
She turns around and walks towards my room wheeling her Louis Viton bag behind her. Sackura and I walk after her. We step in the doorway to see that there are a dozen boxes in the corner near my dressing table. She begins stripping the bed and throwing the sheets and blankets our way. Walking over to the boxes, she opens one and unfolds a gold and white bed spread and shinning  gold sheets. This chic must be made of money!
She begins making the bed. MY BED! Correcting any wrinkles she notices. When she's finished, the bed looks as if a maid had spent hours preparing a bed for the queen. The net and impressive folds make me think that it was a completely different bed all together. She moves to my dressing table, and !!!!!!!!!!!
Cleared all my things in one sweep of her arms. My things come falling into a bucket she's holding in the other hand. She moves to me and drops the bucket at my feet. Moving back to the dressing table she begins unpacking and placing and unboxing and placing. Perfumes and designer makeup, was organized so neatly. Some things are placed in little gold boxes on the table. We just stand there, watching with mouths open while Mysti continues just chucking and clearing my things then placing them in the hallway. Sackura and I just stood there gobsmacked. I just can't believe what she is doing. When she  touches the picture frame with my Dad, mum, and I in front of the Eiffel Tower when I was little, Sackura loses her temper. Sackura marches straight up to her ready to give her a piece of her mind.
Mysti , still looking at the photo,  raises her hand horizontally towards my weapon.
Sackura hit the floor and was moved back to the doorway.
THE HELL? How in the world of poptarts did that girl do that?
After that, she flicks her hand and the door slams shut.
We are left on the landing floor looking at each other in shock.
Did her eyes just turn red?