Chapter 5

APOV 

I woke up to a knock on the door. I groaned and stood up. As I walked over to the door I felt a pair of arms snake across my waist. I let out a smile and turned my head. My eyes instantly meet with Stevie's. I smiled even more and gave her a quick peck on the lips.  She let go of my waist and I walked over to the door. I opened the door to be met with Alexis. 

"Oh hey Alexis!" I say. "Hey. Georgia told me to tell you that breakfast is ready. Also that we have school today, so we need to leave earlier." She said. "Oh, cool."

Stevie, Alexis and I walked down the staircase to the table. Some of our friends were there because they stayed the night. We greeted them and sat down. 

Breakfast came out, and i thought i was in love. It was stacks of pancakes with sooo many toppings. I ate so much, so quickly, that everyone but one was shocked. Stevie looked at me and said "Wow, you still eat a lot of food don't you." she laughed, but wasn't shocked. Everyone else looked at me with an amazed expression. "What? I just like food." I replied to their shocked faces. 

Not too long after, everyone finished their food. Stevie and I walked up to my room to get ready. I, of course put on black on black clothes. Stevie wore a navy blue sundress, with a leather jacket and combat boots. Stevie and I went into the bathroom to do our hair. I straightened my hair and Stevie lightly curled hers. After i was done I went in front of the mirror to do my makeup, and not too long after Stevie joined me. I put on my combat boots and a hat and Stevie put on some sunglasses.

We walked outside to, what Stevie told me was Rose's car. We hopped in the back, while Rose and Rosie were in the front. They were arguing on what Fifth Harmony song to play, as they started driving. I was kinda zoned out when i felt a tap on my shoulder. 

I turned to face Stevie. "Yeah Stevison." "Um, i'm not out to the school. Only my close friends, so we can't be all couple-y in school. Are you okay with that?" She asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice. I look her in the eyes and reply "Babe, of course it's okay. You come out when you're ready. I don't want you to feel pressured." 

She pulled me into a hug. When her skin touched mine, or really when i'm in her presence in general. I feel a spark, like what you hear about in the movies. I lean out of the hug and kiss her. The kiss gets more and more intense and I move down to her neck. 

"Guys! Don't fuck in my car!" Rose yells at us. We all laugh and shortly arrive at school.

"Shit school is like living hell. But it will be better cause you are their." I say and smile up to Stevie...