Chapter 8

SPOV

 After that class neither me or Ally wanted to go to the next. We agreed that we would go to lunch in the cafeteria, and face the stares. I bet the drama in the last class has spread all across the school. 

Because we decided to skip our next lesson, we went go to the restrooms to talk. No one was in the halls, or the cafeteria. We walked into the restroom. "Hey babe, so umm, now everyone knows." I say, she sighs. "Yeah, I don't really mind it. But I do mind that we were outed." "It sucks. But know we are out and proud." 

"Yeah, but like there are no LGBTQ+ couples that are out in the school. And I bet we are going to be bullied in some kind of way." She looks down. "Penguin, it's okay, we are in this together." I lift up her head and give her a kiss. 

The kiss got more heated, and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We were still making out and the bell went. Signaling that it was lunch. We checked our hair and makeup and walk down the hall to the cafeteria. Everyone was looking at us. 

I noticed flyers in their hands and on the walls, I sighed. Ally grabbed my hand, we walked into the cafeteria. As we entered everyone became quiet, and started pointing. We walked to our friends, they all had annoyed faces. "I can't believe they outed you. How fucking dare they, I would be pissed if someone outed me." Rose said. 

We nod, we continued eating the Stacy and Tom walk in. They were smirking. They looked at us and Tom yelled "FUCKING FAGS! WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!" at us. Stacy gave him a high five. I looked over to see Ally pissed. 

She stood up and started walking over to them, I started to walk with her. We reached the and I looked over to Ally and nodded, she knew what I meant. I whispered in her ear, "on the count of three go." I moved away from her ear, and walk backwards around three steps, Ally did the same. I looked straight into Stacy's eyes and Ally looked straight into Toms eyes. Then I yelled "1, 2, 3, GO!"

...