Chapter 10

SPOV

So my principal is gay... that's a bit interesting. Ally and I left school early cause we didn't want to put up with everyone, but we back for stupid detention. Ally and I sat at the front of the classroom, and waited for the principal to arrive. After 10 minutes he finally got there. we sat in silence for about 5 minutes. 

There was one boy in the corner, just on his phone. We were doing nothing, I decided I was going to annoy Ally. I took her phone out of her hand, and looked at it. I stared at Ally with fake anger. "Why are you looking at a picture of boobs?" I ask. Ally laughed, "You do know that my tumblr dash is full of pictures of boobs. Everyone loves boobs, you can't blame me." I laughed at he response and cuddled into her side.

 I looked up at Ally, and smiled. "Babe, you're so pretty, you do even know." She blushed and looked at me. "Hey, don't steal my cheesy lines." She said, and leant down connecting our lips. Once we kissed Ally's foster parents walked in "Ally why are you in detention?" Georgia asked. "It doesn't matter" She replied.

"Oh okay, we came here to talk to the principal." Ally's foster parents walked over to him, and started discussing something.

Not long after detention was over. Everyone walked to the front of the school. Ally said goodbye to me and gave me a quick peck. She walked over to Michael's and Georgia's car. I walked to my house, as it was not too far away.

APOV

My parents took me home, and we sat in the lounge room. They wanted to talk to me.

"Hey guys, umm, whats up." I said pretty nervously.

"Ally is there something you wanna tell us" Michael asked.

"Well, umm, I- I-I'm G-ga... gay." I said while stuttering over my words.

"Honey, it's okay, we don't care."

"Umm, honey, by the way, was that Danny's friend Stevie? Stevie from the orphanage, the Stevie you always talk about?"

"Ummmm..." I quickly jump out of my seat and up and run to my room, and I quickly mumbled a "yeah, yes." as I passed by them. I grabbed my guitar and started to play. Then I had a flashback...

It was a week after Stevie, I was missing her like crazy. I took all of my emotions and wrote it in a song. "Cut me down"

You disappeared so fast
I thought the worst was in the past
Forget the promises we swore

Thought this would be the end
But I feel like caving in
'Cause I can't do this anymore

I can't take back what I've done
But I've got all this pain I can't outrun
And I'm calling for you now
'Cause I'm hanging by a thread
And only you can cut me down
Cut me down

I had to let it go
Distant from everyone I know
You left with every piece of me

I don't know where I've been
Tide's gonna take me in
I'll wash away
With the sea
You'll see

I can't take back what I've done
But I've got all this pain I can't outrun
And I'm calling for you now
'Cause I'm hanging by a thread
And only you can cut me down
Cut me down

Darkness comes when you're gone
I still try holding on
I'll do whatever you say
If you just take me away

I can't take back what I've done
But I've got all this pain I can't outrun
And I'm calling for you now
'Cause I'm hanging by a thread

And only you can cut me down
Cut me down
Cut me down
'Cause I'm hanging by a thread
And only you can cut me down

The flashback ended with a vibration in my pocket. I check to see that Stevie was calling me. I answered almost instantly. "Ummm, babe, hey. I'm at the hospital." "What..."

(This chapter was written by Alison2777! Go checked her out, she's great, and one of my best friends. I say this chapter, but really she helps with ideas in the majority of my chapters. So thanks so much A!)