Meeting the boys

I walk into the Browns house, to find it being completely empty. I head out to the backyard, to find twelve boys back there. They all stare at me, and I just sit there.
"Uh... hey. I'm Emily." I say. They all look at me and go around in a circle saying their age and their name.
"Hey. I'm James. I'm 24, I'm here for the summer."
"Hey!!! I'm Jonah, I'm 21, and I live here cause screw college."
"Hi. I'm Sam, and I'm 19. I do online classes."
"Hola! Me llamo Alcy."
I looked at him, and gave him the weirdest look since I don't know a single ounce of Spanish.
"I'm just kidding. I'm Alcy, and I transferred here from Spain. I'm 17."
"Oh, cool." I breath out, giggling.
"BOYS! DINNER!" Mrs. Brown screeches out the door.
I stand up, and I end up back on the ground, while all the boys sprint inside.
I stand back up, and slowly walk inside. By the time I reach the table, there wasn't a single chair or spot left on the table for me.
"Oh shit. I don't have a seat for you..."
Mrs. Brown sighs out.
"It's fine. I'll just take a plate to my room and eat up there if that's okay."
I whisper, on the verge of tears.
I grab food, go upstairs, and set the food on my nightstand. All my crap was in my room, so I started unpacking all my stuff. Halfway through I realized how silent my room was. I turned on my phone and started eating while all my texts came through. I had 127 new texts, 67 Facebook notifications, and 55 snapchats. I roll my eyes, put on pandora, and blare it through my water speakers.

I finished putting all my clothes into my closet, and I turn around to see Alcy sitting on my bed.
"Oh my god!" I scream, since I didn't know he was there.
"Well hello to you too." He laughs.
"How long were you there for?" I say, turning down my music.
"Just a few minutes, mom wanted me to check on you since she went to bed."
"Well, I'm fine. I'm just gonna go to bed. See you in the morning?" I say, throwing some pajamas on my bed.
"Yeah." Before I could say anything else, he walks over and embraces me in his arms.
"I'm sorry about your parents. I promise you're going to like it here." And with that, he kisses my cheek and walks out. I sat stunned, shocked by what he just did. I throw on my pajamas, and go to sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter end!
I'm sorry I haven't updated in like two years, I got a new phone and forgot to get wattpad! i just remembered a few weeks ago, and I couldn't remember my log in... I was struggling really bad. but here's the second chapter, sorry it took so long!