Chapter I: Mr. FC

Well, here we are again. Browsing the net till I find a match in Dota 2. Its been 4 years since I've seen the mystery girl from the masquerade. Checking my feed, seems like I've been spending quite too much time looking for her. A few moments later, my mom called,

Mom:Michael! Dinner's ready.
Mike :Yes Mum, I'll be there in a sec.

Judging by my mom's voice, I think I should've came down a few minutes ago. As I came down, I heard a knock on the front door.

Mom :Mike may you get the door for me? I can't leave the gourmet I'm cooking.

Mike  : (sighs) Sure.

As I open the door,  Jake Simmons came crashing in.

(While doing a handshake)
Jake: Hey mah man, you ready to party all night?
Mike: Yeah, you bet I am. But you know the drill.Come eat dinner with us first.

(Heads to the kitchen)
Jake: Hey Mrs. R.!
Mom: Well hello dear, food's ready but it won't be enough since you came. Please, be our guest. You may stay at my son's room while you wait.
Jake: Sure, thanks!

Okay, I haven't told you about who this Jake is. He's the one who taught me the Bro Code and skyrocketed me from Zero to Hero. Looking for a charming redhead jock? Well you're in luck. But sometimes, I get annoyed when he comes along with his football team. You'd be treated as a total stranger.

Jake: Yo dude check this out. (Browsing the internet)
Mike: What's up?
Jake: I heard that Jenny's parents are the one's hosting the party. Should we continue our quest for the ladies?

Minor flashback. The last time we went to Jennifer Lincoln's house, it was a total blowout. You can't imagine how lame the party was. Lousy music, Pin the Donkey, Gift Bags; not quite the party you'd want to expect.

Mike: Yeah sure, no problem. Let's give them another go.
Jake: Dude you've been looking at that photograph for a few minutes now. Who is she even?
Mike: The girl I've been longing to meet. Wait... Oh s*** I forgot about my game!
(Opens his laptop)
Jake: Ooohhhh bummer. Low priority for 5 games. Seems like someone watched the jizz train.
Mike: You came, that's what happened. I don't watch those vids anymore. It literally sucks bigtime.
Jake: That's what she said hahaha.
Mike: Hahaha well I have to say, that joke never gets old.

Then after a few minutes, mom called us to come downstairs. Chattering happily, we ate engaged on topics such as how our day was. I wasn't in the mood to eat meatloaf, so the least of the share was given to me. I can't take my mind off her. I want to know her but she left like Cinderella, leaving her scrunchie. I kinda regret my decision putting it in the lost and found section but I also don't want to be subjected as a weirdo. The few things I could describe her is that, she's a bit chubby, there's a blend in her hair; hazelnut and black hair. The way she smiled? Its different when I see it from others. If you felt how I felt, it was a jackhammer; pounding till anxiety strikes my knees.

Jake: (whispers) Ask your mom if we can go now.
Mike : Hey mum, we're going go Jenny's house. We're running late for the party so can we g-
Mom: Sure. Remember the rules. No drugs, no pranks n-
Mike: No sex. Yes mom don't worry, I'm all grown up.

So we head to the garage, gets in my Isuzu D-Max and we drove off.

Jake: Hey mike, you're not telling your mom about th-
Mike: No, not at this moment. By the way, if we do find the girl, can you be my wingman?
Jake: Me? Your wingman? HAHAHA.
Mike: I'm serious man! I want to be with that girl.
Jake: Alright alright geez. Oh there man, take a right.

(Arrives at Jenny's house)

Random Guy: Guys! Mike is here!
Everyone in the house: Let's go Michael! Let's go Michael!