Page 1

{Ji Hee POV}

Knock Knock Knock✊✊
(Ji Hee's sister arrived)

'' Hi! '' Seo Hyun said.

'' Hi Seo Hyun, are you excited because this is the last day of our highschool '' I said.

'' Of Course...'' Seo Hyun said.

'' Ok, we must hurry before we will be late for our last day...'' I replied.

Seo Hyun and I waited for our school bus..

After a few minutes our school bus arrived..

When we were riding to school......

We watched the news for the upcoming concert of Exo..

After 6 minutes pass. We arrived just in time, when the bell rang for our ceremony..

After some minutes pass... Our principal finally said, ''You may now go to your respective classrooms''..

We were on our way to our classrooms... Our teacher didn't arrived yet so all of my classmates have fun inside our classroom because it is the last day of our highschool..

''Seonsaengnim (Teacher) is coming!'' one of my classmate shouted...

So all of us went back to our seats...

''Good Morning Class!!'' our teacher shouted happily.

''Good Morning Teacher!!'' me and my classmates greeted her.

''Class this is the last day of highschool, are you all excited?'' our teacher sadly said.

Me and my classmates looked at each other before we answered to our

I went close to our teacher and comforted her...

I said ''Teacher we are excited but we will be sad because we will never see each other after some months so dont be sad teacher...''

''Its Ok Ji Hee. I promise that you and all of your classmate will meet again soon.😊'' Teacher promised

''Saranghaeyo (I Love You) Class...'' Our teacher shouted.

''Judo Saranghaeyo (I Love You Too) Teacher...'' Me and My Classmates replied.

At our room it was full of happiness... We enjoyed so much.....

{Author's POV}

Ji Hee and her other classmates went at the comfort room to get ready for the surprise for their teacher...

''Ok Guys, we should tell everybody now because this is the time for our surprise for teacher.'' Ji Hee said

''Ok Ji Hee'' Ji Hee's classmate replied.

So Ji Hee and her other classmates told their other classmates about their plan secretly.... Their teacher didn't know that there will be a surprise for her.

After their plan was ready...

Ji Hee told her teacher to go for a walk in the gym...

While Ji Hee's Classmates are getting ready....

Ji Hee and her teacher talked about something fun because Ji hee and her teacher are so close.. That Ji Hee treated her as her second mother...

After some minutes, Ji Hee and her teacher went back to their room...

''Teacher stay here for awhile'' Ji hee said happily..

''Ok Ji hee'' Ji Hee's teacher replied.

Ji Hee ran fast towards their room to check if the surprise is ready...

The room was so beautiful... The color of the balloons are the favorite color of their teacher which is blue.

''Come On teacher!!'' Ji Hee shouted to her teacher and went back to their room.

Their teacher is on the way to their room....

And saw the room was full her favorite color...

''Surprise!!'' Ji Hee and her classmates shouted. And raise a cartolina..

Written in the cartolina:

놀라워요.사랑해요.선생님
( Surprise!! Saranghaeyo Teacher💞)

{Ji Hee's POV}

''Surprise!!'' We shouted and raise a cartolina..

''Oh My God!!'' our teacher said and cried...

''I didn't expected that...😭 Thank you class so much... 저도 사랑해요.(I Love You Too) class...'' our teacher continued.

After some hours pass....

The bell rang for our dismissal....

''Bye class... '' our teacher said.

''Bye teacher. We will miss you. Saranghaeyo teacher'' all of us said with a group hug with our teacher....

We will miss each other because we will be on college next year.

Then we left our classroom...

I saw my sister Seo Hyun walking towards the gate..

I called her so that we will go home together.

After all of that we all went home...

Our conversation is all about our last day of college and what happened inside our classroom..

We first ate our dinner before going to bed.

I was about to cook but Seo Hyun said that we ate dinner at the cafe.

After 6 minutes....

We took a bath so that we will be fresh....

Seo Hyun took a bath first. Seo Hyun took a bath because she want to sleep early.

After some minutes Seo Hyun is done taking a bath.

I went at the backyard to get my towel. After I got my towel, I quickly went inside the comfort room because Im so sleepy.

After 3 to 5 minutes..

I went inside the room to change and I saw Seo Hyun sleeping.

I change my clothes and went to bed.

Good Night Readers😊😊

Please follow me if you enjoyed my story of love...

That's all for my first page. Im sorry if it was already the last day of highschool because my best friends wanted to have some sweet moments so... And sorry for the typo's... Saranghaeyo readers...

                                          --Author