Page 7

{Ji Hee's POV}

Im here sitting beside my bed. Thinking nothing but I have a feel like Im excited for tomorrow our first day of college but I also a little nervous.

I didn't woke Seo Hyun up because I knew she's still tired. I went outside to buy a bread.

Im on the way to the bakery...

Until I bumped at someone's chest. It was a boy. He is tall. His face is familiar.

''Chanyeol!!! Why are you here? Where are your guards?'' I asked.

''I just want to walk around'' he said and left.

''Hmmm. I Hate Him. Such a bad boy!'' I said.

I continued walking to towards the bakery....

At the bakery......

''Umm, miss I want these'' I said and pointed the bread that looks delicious.

''Here you go ma'am. Thank you'' she gave me the bread and smiled at me...

''Annyeong'' I said, while waving my hand and bowed...

I left the bakery with my yummy bread. I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun talking...

I covered my face of shame....

After that I went home safely....
(Hahaha Funny Ji Hee. It was like she did went on a big trouble that could hurt her😂😂 -Author)

I saw Seo Hyun sitting at the dining room..

''Good Morning Baby Girl... Are you hungry? I bought some bread for breakfast'' I said.

''Yeah So Hungry'' she said.

I quickly gave her the bread and I went straight to the kitchen to boil water...

''Do you want to drink some coffee or milk?'' I asked.

''Ummm. I want some coffee'' she said.

I went to the kitchen again to get the boiled water...

''Here's your coffee'' I said and handed the cup of coffee to her...

We drink and ate our food together...

{Chanyeol's POV}

I was on my way to the park to have a walk. I told my guards to give me some time to be alone.

Until a girl bumped on my chest. Her face is familiar.

''Chanyeol. She's the girl that you embarrassed in front of people. Just be a bad boy'' I acted like a bad boy.

I can feel the awkwardness on the air.

I talked to her and quickly left...

''What have you done?!?'' I said. I think she was so shooked...

After sometime I saw Baekhyun. I talked to him. I hangout with him and again I saw the girl.

''Why is she covering her face?'' I said.

''What was that?'' Baekhyun said.

''Nothing Baek'' I said.

After that she went inside the house in front of me and Baekhyun.

''Are you In Love?!? You shouldn't be in love because SM told us not to fell in love'' Baekhyun said.

''Im not In love. I know Baek SM told us not to fall in love'' I said.

I went home after all of that.....

Home....

Im here lying on my bed thinking of that girl. Why is she kept on bothering me. I kept on thinking about her.

''Stop It!! Chanyeol. You shouldn't fell in love with your fan. Is she my fan? I think so because she went to our concert.'' I said while scratching my head.

{Ji Hee's POV}

After eating I went to the bathroom....

''Just Hit The Lotto.. Oh3x (Lotto) Oh3x (Lotto) Oh3x (Lotto) Oh3x (Lotto).'' I sang because I love their song....

After some minutes. I went out of the bathroom to dress myself.

''Im so excited for tomorrow!!'' I said.

I used my black shorts and blue tshirt.
I went to the living room to get the things I bought. I went upstairs again to get my backpack.

I putted all the things I need for tomorrow. I didn't brought all the books because I knew we won't do anything tomorrow, just to know each other.

After packing my things for tomorrow, I packed the things of Seo Hyun too because I know that she is lazy at packing things. I know that she will ask me later that if im done packing her things.

I brought a notebook, pen, and etc.

''Are you done packing my things?'' she asked.

''Yes Ma'am'' I said.

See she asked. Such a lazy girl. But  I still love her.

flashback last time when she had her menstruation....

When she had her first menstruation her reaction was like.

''Ewwww what's this. Ji Heeeee!! Im a lady already'' she said.

''Really Congratulations'' I said with a smirk.

''I dont want to be a lady!!'' she said with a nervous face.

I got her some napkins then after that, she won't stand up because she thought that it will bleed to her legs and she was so lazy.

Until now when she had her menstruation, she ask mte everything she wants because she always sits, and now even if she doesn't have her menstruation she is still lazy.

End of the flashback...

After packing up my things. I mean our things. I went to our bedroom to rest.

Im here lying down my bed so tired. It was already 7pm. I think I should sleep already so that I will not be late for our first day.

''Seo Hyun. Let's sleep.'' I said then yawn.

''Ok'' she said as I went upstairs to sleep.

I left her at the living room because Im so sleepy. Before I shut my eyes, my phone suddenly sound because I have a notification on Instagram.

Notifications:

@real__pcy liked your photo.

''Wow. He liked my photo'' I said

I also liked his new post because I already liked all his posts. My phone sounded again. Its not likes already its a message from....... CHANYEOL!!

Message:

Chanyeol: Hi
Me: Hello
Chanyeol: Thank you for liking my post.😘 (with a kiss emoji😯😏)
Me: Your welcome.😊
Me: Umm I must go now. I'm sleepy.
Chanyeol: Oh sorry for bothering you.😅
Me: Its ok bye😊😘
Chanyeol: Bye Good Night..😊
Me:😊😊😊😊

''Good Night?!?'' I said while lying on the bed.

''Why am I being good to him?!? His a bad boy and I Hate Him!!'' I said then shut my eyes.

Good Night Ji Hee -Author😊😊

Please vote for this page Readers😊.... Thank you for reading... I hope you like it... Sorry if there are some typo's.

IG: @itsaleck
Twitter: @AleckCatapuran