Page 8

{Chanyeol's POV}

Im here at my room getting ready for today. Today is the first day of my college!!! So excited.

Flashback...

I liked the two new posts of the girl (Ji Hee). I also sent a message to her.

Conversation:

Me: Hi
Ji Hee: Hello
Me: Thank you for liking my posts😘
Ji Hee: Your welcome.😊
Ji Hee: Ummm I must go. Im sleepy😊
Me: Ok Im sorry for bothering you😅
Ji Hee: Its ok bye😊😊
Me: Bye Good Night😘😘😊

End of the flashback..

I must get ready..... Its already 6:30... Bye I'll be back later... :)

{Ji Hee's POV}

''Good Morning!!'' I said with a wide smile because of excitement.

I jumped off my bed and went straight to the bathroom.....

I took a bath quickly...

''Who would be my classmates??'' I wondered.

After some minutes, I went out the bathroom. I checked the time, it was 6:35 am.

The class will start at 8 am.

I went to our room to get myself dressed. I saw Seo Hyun still lying on the bed... I shaked her.

''Seo Hyun!!'' I said.

''Yeah, Ok Ji Hee I know I should take a bath'' she said.

She went out our room and went straight to the bathroom.

I opened my closet and picked the nice clothes..

(White T-shirt, Pink skirt and a Black and White Nike)😍😍

After dressing myself. I went to the kitchen to drink milk because its already 7:00am.

I was in the kitchen drinking my milk and Seo Hyun just went upstairs....

After drinking my milk. I went out of our house to go to school...

''Bye, Seo Hyun. I will go ahead'' I said with a wide smile of excitement.

I was riding a jeepney to school....

I arrived in school at 7:30 am....

Im here outside the school's gate, waiting for Seo Hyun to arrive because I left her because I thought that I would be late. While waiting, someone poked my head. It was Jimin.

''Hey bro!! How are you?'' I said with a wide smile.

''Im ok bro, where's your sister?'' he asked.

''She's on her way maybe? Why are you looking for her?'' I asked with a smirk.

''Nothing'' he said.

''Let's Go'' I said with a smile and then he followed me towards the rooms.

We are looking for our classrooms....

''I hope we will be classmates'' I said while looking for my room.

''I hope so'' he said.

I found my classroom. Jimin also found his classroom but we are not classmates. I wemt to my classroom and left my things.

I went to the gate again but I didn't go with Jimin. I saw Seo Hyun waiting there.

''Ohh Seo Hyun!! Hi!! You're already here. Come on, I will help you look for your room'' I said.