#3

Boy# 3: Ethan

After that disaster of a romance you'd think I would learn my lesson, but then this wouldn't be a very full journal now would it! After nigel there was than. Now if you really know me, you will know I am a sucker for a cute guy, but this one had me mesmerized...He was an artist *sigh* and he was amazing at it, he could replace a deer's antlers with two dicks and it would look as natural as ever. He was a complicated chap though, as most artistic types are. He had alot of "problems" as one would say. He  had depression, anxiety, OCD, and daddy isues, he even had asthma. I stuck with him though, no one can say i don't stick things out! over the summer, us hanging out was a constant, we spent alot of time together and I really got to know him inside and out (except one little detail revealed later on) I got to meet his mom and dad and other people, I liked his family alot, they liked me too. things were perfect (okay ready for the reveal?) The only killer was when he got his ex girlfriend pregnant towards the end of that summer...anyone else feeling a pattern here? I guess my apperance just screams "Please fuck me over!" anyway... I dropped his ass like a hot potato and moved on. Last time I checked his son is doing well and I still hope his bitch gets a gnarly case of herpes.

so what? I can hold a grudge too cant I?