#5

Boy #5: Randal

It was awhile until I decided to give online dating another kick, close to a year actually. I decided I would actually try a legit dating site this time instad of one of those chat sites. Well I set up my account, took a few cute pics for it, gotta look nice right? and shazam! guys! alot of them were duds, but there were a few golden apples in the pile, randal being one of them. We had alot of stuff in common and alot of stuff to talk about, he was very attractive and we found each other intresting. We would hurl insults at eachother like we were enemies, and laugh about how bad the others was, he made me feel good about myself, a feat not easily accomplished I might add. He lived a few hours away and unfortunatley  I still havent been able to visit him.

introducing him to my friends would be the only problem. "he's as black as michael jackson is dead!" my friend would shout. "hes got more piercings than a marilyn manson concert" my other friend would roar. "but hes got a big dick!" i would always say to settle the score. 

They aren't racist or anything they are just very opinionated and I love them for that. To tie things up, me and randal remain friends, nothing else. 

(bout damn time it didnt end with the guy cheating -.-)