#4

Boy# 4: Jack

After that scenario! I was pretty much looking for anything or anyone to get my mind off of edd...I mean can you blame me?

Well while browsing around some misc. chat site I stumbled across the Hot Mess that was Jack. Unlike the others, there was nothing between me and jack other than the fact that he liked to send pictures of his ass, which I will admit were pretty spectacular. I'm also a sucker for a big butt...and that boy twerked harder than miley at the VMAs. Jack was something else though, a literal hot mess if you will. He loved loud music and drugs and drinks, and nothing was gonna keep him away from that, not even his parents that baker acted his for his psychotic behavior (thanks "Molly") His favorite hobbies were getting shit faced and blowing/throwing up on the nearest guy with a pulse. Our keeping in contact didnt last too long. He messaged me one day frantic because his "big latino daddy" started hitting harder than usual, and he realized he wasnt in a good place. I did all I could for the guy, but he wasn't very responsive to my suggestions, so I dropped him. as bad as it sounds I did, " I dont suffer bullshit well" and I mean that. I will do anything I can but if you won't help yourself, theres only so much i will take..