We Just Live Together Chapter 2: Try not to embarass me...

Miku's POV:

I wake up with the smell of pancakes of syrup coming from downstairs. I follow the scent and end up seeing Kaito making pancakes. "Oh hey Miku...your dad told me to make breakfast because he has to run errands and he doesn't think you are capable enough to make your own breakfast so here...pancakes." he said with a huge smile on his face. I walked up to him and watched him flip the pancakes on the pan. It looked fun. "Hey can you teach me?" I asked. "Yah sure..." He handed me the pancake flipping thing-cooking whatever it was called again. I pouted. "I don't know how..." I said. "Here I'll guide you..." Kaito said. He held my hand which was flipping pancakes and helped me. His hand was warm...and so...I don't know how to describe it...I liked it. He looked at me and smiled. I let go of it, shoved a pancake in my mouth, and ran upstairs. MAJOR FACEPALM!!!What...just...happened...

Kaito's POV:

So, I smiled at her and she ran off...awkward! Anyways, I know why and I need to go talk to her about it...I ran upstais and entered her room. There she was facepalming herself over and over again...how cute! "You probably want to stop that and get ready for school or else your gonna be late...and plus you don't want to mess your pretty face up!" I said smiling. Her cheeks turned hot red...adorable..."S-stop flirting with me! I'm obviously too young for you!"she said. I lifted an eyebrow. "And how are you sure about that?" I asked. "Well...well you work for my dad." she said. I laughed. "Wow Miku, do I really look that old? I'm only working for him because I need money for college. And I'm 19...your 17...only 2 years apart? Any chances for you and me?" I said, joking her at the last sentence I said. She elbowed me hard in the stomach. "Stop it Kaito! I don't care if you're only 2 years older than me...I just don't want a boyfriend yet, okay?" Miku said. I wiggled my eyebrows playfully. "Are you sure your not attracted?" I said. She shaked out a no. "Fine...but tell me when you want to...okay?" I said jokingly. "Shut up...and please don't embarass me at school today!" she said demanding. When we were at school, I didn't listen to a word she said. I annoyed her until she attacked me, I moved out of the way, and she hit the floor. Everyone started laughing. "Better say bye to your normal high school life..." I said laughing.

Miku's POV:

Ugh! Kaito is so annoying! He is so embarassing! Look I made a list of annoying things he did to me...

List of things Kaito did to me:

1. made me fall to the floor

2.stuck a wig in my pits when I wasn't looking and told people I had lots of hair under my pits

3. told people that I still sleep with a stuffed animal I called, "Pinkylicious" mechh!

4.

5.

Yes that's all I wrote...I've also started a list of reasons why I hate Kaito, look...

Reasons Why I Hate Kaito List:

1. He's embarrasing...

2. Flirts to much with me...

3.I have to share a room with him...

4.Stares at me...ALOT!!!

5.Is always around me(even in my dreams *cry*)

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

I'm not done with it yet...so yah...Well, I see that he doesn't understand what, "DON'T EMBARASS ME!!!" means....or he's just doing it on purpose? Oh whatever!