We Just Live Together Chapter 11: To Chase Or Not To Chase

Miku's POV:

          Great...so now he knows about our breakup...and I know that he loves me and that I love him back! Though, will he chase after me?!? I'm getting sooo stressed! I want him to chase after me! Or my confession won't be that romantic! Okay I know I sound like a brat and all but it's just...Kaito hasn't been paying much attention to me ever since he met Neru...the school's hottest chic...eeeggghh! I sound lesbian...I'm not and you know that! I just want him to notice me now that I've broken up with Len!

Kaito's POV:

         Okay...seriously! Ever since I met Neru she won't let me out of her sight! She acts sort of like she has a crush on me. I keep telling her, "Neru...please let me go...I want Miku..." but nooo...she says, "Kaito...don't act like your interested in that geek, Miku! She's not even pretty...and plus...no one can get prettier than me! Neru! The most popular...pretty girl in this school and you only love me, not her!" Seriously! I want to just get a giant stick and hit her hard in the head. I mean, how dare she talk like that about Miku!

Miku's POV:

          So during lunch, I sat down in the corner to eat alone. One again, Luka and Miki ditches me for the same girl! Then, I realized that I've already finished all my lunch in 5th period.  So, I set my lunchbox aside and took out my guitar(that I have to use in band today). It was actually my brothers first but then he left for college...and...he gave it to me. I started strumming my guitar. I started to sing too...to one of the songs I know(english song) that match my feelings for Kaito.

*singing*

I don't know but I think I maybe

Fallin' for you dropping so quickly

Maybe I should keep this to myself

Waiting 'til I know you better

I am trying not to tell you

But I want to

I'm scared of what you'll say

So I'm hiding what I'm feeling

But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time

Just thinking about you

I don't know what to do

I think I'm fallin' for you

I've been waiting all my life and now I found you

I don't know what to do

I think I'm falling for you.

I'm falling for you.

As I'm standing here and you hold my hand

Pull me towards you and we start to dance

All around us

I see nobody

Here in silence

It's just you and me

I'm trying not to tell you

But I want to

I'm scared of what you'll say

So I'm hiding what I'm feeling.

But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time

Just thinking about you

I don't know what to do

I think I'm fallin' for you-

Then I got cut off. "Miku I didn't know you play guitar and furthermore I didn't know that you have such a pretty voice!" a man from behind me said. I turned around. It was Kaito. "Th-thank you Kaito." I said blushing.

Kaito's POV:

          Why...do I see a rosy red appear on her cheeks? She's - she's blushing! I don't want her to stop...she looks soooo cute! I just won't tell her then! Anyways...wow she's got such a beautiful voice and she's such a good guitar player! "Hey...can you teach me?" I said. I didn't really need teaching...I just want her to. She smiled at me. "Sure...love to!" Miku said. "So you pick two chords and put you fingers on it...then you strum." she said doing exactly what she is teaching me. I wasn't paying any attention to the lessons she's giving me. I was too distracted by her beauty. I stared at her smiling. She looks so pretty. She didn't notice...she was too focused on her guitar-uhmm-ness. Then, she looked up at me. " Okay...now you try." she said. "Hmmm...I still don't get it..." I said taking her hands and putting her fingers on the chords and one on the strings...I strummed the guitar with her hand enjoying the "I'm a hero!" feeling I'm getting from my arms wrapped around her. " Did I do it right?" I said. She looked up at me...again. " Perfect...why-are-you looking at me like that?" she asked. I was soo caught up on the moment. Then, Neru ruined it all. "Kaito!!! Kaito...come on we have to go eat at the cool kids table...where Miku isn't..." she said. Uggh! I hate her..."Okay...Okay...I'll be there in a minute." I said. Miku grabbed my arm. "Kaito...I need to know something..." she said. I turned all my attention back on her. "What is it Miku?" I asked. She cupped her hands together and looked down.

"Do you like Neru more than me?" she said. Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa-Wait! Is she jealous?!? "Yes...yes I do." I said. I saw tears come out of her eyes. "Oh..." she said. I wiped her tears away and hugged her tightly.  "Miku...I was just kidding. There's no way that I'd ever like that pig more than you! I don't even like her...She just won't let me go! But you...you I like." I said. She burried her face in my chest and smiled. "Kaito!!!" Neru yelled. Miku looked at me with her innocent, cute eyes watering up. I smiled at her. "C'mon Miku...let's go ditch her." I said. Miku's eyes lit up. She smiled and we walked right passed Neru to go eat at the bench. Neru crossed her arms and pouted madly at us. I shared my lunch with Miku...woah woah woah...not the icecream though!

Credits too...

Colbie Caillat-Fallin'For you