Chapter Two

Celebrating her birthday wasn't really that much of a big deal for Andy, but for her 20th birthday, she decided it's time to finally have her life's biggest turn — looking for a new job, free of god-like creatures.

Today was her day-off as a personal assistant. Only 2 more weeks before her birthday. She started her day surfing the internet to look for available jobs.

She had noted a few choices when she decided to visit the boys. She already had done that a few times before, so she wouldn't have to worry if the boys would get suspicious.

After leaving her apartment, she made a quick stop at Sehun's favorite bubble tea shop and ordered a cup.

"Ahh~ my dear Dandy" the shop's owner, Mrs. Young, greeted her while the employee behind the counter prepared her drink. Andy bowed and greeted the old woman back with a warm smile.

"Here to get your favorite, eh?" Mrs. Young asked. Andy was the shop's regular costumer. Almost everyday, she'd stop by and buy Sehun a drink. The woman must have not thought that it was for somebody else.

"Uhm.. Something like that." Andy giggled shyly.

"Do you really love my bubble tea that much, Dandy?" joked Mrs. Young.

Andy bit her lower lip, feeling a lot more embarrassed, "f-forgive me, Mrs. Young, but I've only tasted it quite a few times. You see, I'm more of a coffee person. But I assure you, your bubble tea tastes like heaven!"

The old woman was shocked with Andy's confession, though she was not offended but rather curious.

"Then, to whom is this drink for? And I mean the drink you buy almost everyday."

"Uhm.." Andy trailed as she nervously played with the hem of her shirt. "T-they're for my co-worker.. He loves your bubble tea so much, Mrs. Young."

"Then, you should bring him here some time, Dandy!" Mrs. Young exclaimed, excitement in her voice.

"I-I'll try.. Some time, maybe."

She thanked the owner and the employee that served her and left the store with the drink in her hand.

She made another quick stop at the cafe and bought some pastry for the rest of the boys.

With three knocks on the boys' door, it opened revealing Xiumin. "Oh! Nam!" he greeted grinning.

She smiled back, "good morning, Umin-oppa! I brought food, I thought you might be hungry."

Xiumin stepped aside and let her in. "But isn't it your day-off today?"

"Well, yes.  But I don't have that much work to do, so I decided to drop by."

"Yaaah.. You should be resting today" he chuckled, ruffling her hair.

Baekhyun appeared in the living room holding a toothbrush, "hyung, do we have company?" His eyes, then, caught Andy's and almost immediately he ran towards her.

"Waaaah! Nam!" He ever excitedly exclaimed as he jumped in front of her.

The others came rushing as soon as they heard Baekhyun.

"Waaah! Namiii! You brought food!" Chen helped her with the bag of pastry and returned to the kitchen to put them down.

They took seats in the living room, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sitting opposite Andy's sides on the couch while the others remained standing or sitting on the floor.

"We were just about to have breakfast, Nam." Kyungsoo stated.

"Actually, we were planning on going out today since we don't have schedule, but Sehunnie's not feeling really well so we decided to stay home" Chanyeol interrupted.