part 3

Cyn-so I get a text from erica while im in bed sleep with my boyfriend I just read it and went back to sleep I'll call her tomorrow when he goes to his house I actually been missing Erica I havent seen or talked to her for 2years I'm still in love with her I love my boyfriend don't get me wrong but I'll never love anyone like I love Erica I'm kinda upset we had to end things on a bad note and I miss my king so much even though me and his mother don't speak I still should've reached out to him.
......................................................

The morning time over at Erica's

Erica-so I just woke up its about 12 am Cyn never texts me back I just wanna make things better between us *getting up to do her daily*

Cyn-so I'm getting up to do my daily I told my boyfriend that we need some space I'm gonna call Erica to see what she wanted.

*she's calling Erica she answered by the 3rd ring* here's there phone conversation.

Erica-umm he- hello.*stuttering *

Cyn-hey I was calling to see what you had wanted lastnight.

Erica-well I was hoping we could talk face to face.

Cyn-umm I'm not sure about that.

Erica-*starts to tear up* please Cyn I just need to talk to you about some things.

Cyn-okay I guess Erica where do you wanna meet.

Erica-i was hoping you could come to my house.

Cyn-sure just text me the address and ill be right over.

Erica-okay thank you so much see you later.

Cyn-alright.

   THEY HUNG UP

Erica- so I texted Cyn the address my sister came and got king
This morning.

Cyn-so I'm pulling up to Erica's I'm nervous ass hell I haven't seen her in 2 years and now she wants to talk but I really do miss her and king.

Cyn- before I could knock on the door Erica opened it.

*Erica was just staring at cyn because she couldnt believe she actually came.

Cyn- are you going to invite me in or just stand there.

Erica- of course come in.

*they sit down in Erica's living room. *

Erica- can I have a hug?…

Cyn- yea.

Erica- so how have you been.

Cyn- good you look really stressed.

Erica- I am it's so much going on *getting ready to cry*

Cyn- like what.

Erica- my brother passed away last month.  My mom is trying to get custody of King she says i been off since my brother died but I'm trying my best it's just so hard*crying*.