Chapter Seven

*previously*
*He lead me through a series of pipes until he stopped in front of a hole with what appeared to be some sort of metal within it. He knocked on the metal and it began to move revealing Sucre's face. I was in shock.*
My eyes widened as Sucre pulled me through the hole in the wall.
"How- wha?? Wh-" I stuttered, confused.
"I'll explain later but now we need to get everyone out of here, especially him." He spoke pointing towards a guard who was sat on the bottom bunk, my eyes widened as I recognised him as the guard who guided me to my cell on my first day.
"Bob?!" I spoke in shock, mouth almost gaping wide.
He looked up at me with a hopeful look in his eyes, he opened his mouth but blood just poured out. I began to advance towards him but a body stopped me.
"Now now pretty, I'll take care little ol' Bob here myself." T-Bag spoke in an almost mocking way.
I looked around him and gave Bob an apologetic look, feeling bad for what he must've been through sat here with this vile human.
"We are not killing him." Michael said sternly, standing beside me. I looked behind and the hole was covered by a toilet, looking like it previously had done, I was shocked they kept it hidden but it was obvious why.
"It's over we don't need him no more." T-Bag said loudly, looking straight into Michael's eyes.
"Your not going to kill him!" I spoke, raising my voice at the southern criminal.
"Your so stupid!" He yelled at both Michael and I shoving Michael back up into a wall. I was about to say something when a muscled man with a shaved head came barging in.
The man shoved T-Bag off Michael and grabbed Bob from the bed, leading him out of the cell.
"After all he's seen." T-Bag spoke. "After all he's seen!"
Abruzzi looked at Bob and grabbed his shoulders.
"If we've got a problem we know where to find you." He spoke sternly before releasing Bob.
I noticed T-Bag still was not happy as he walked out the cell but I didn't comment on it. I walked out of the cell with Michael to see T-Bag stab Bob and throw him over the rails.
"No!" I cried in despair as I watched his lifeless body fall to the prison floor. I felt arms wrap round me and pull me back into the cell I was in just seconds ago. I was sat down onto the bottom but and just cried for what felt like the millionth time today.
"He's not going to get away with this, Daisy." Michael said, "I promise."