Chapter 1

Emily De Los Santos⬆️⬆️⬆️

Emily's Point of View

*Beep beep beep* My alarm clock eoched making me groan tremendously. "Ugh why won't this thing shut off!" I thought angrily slamming my hand on the alarm clock that won't shut up. At some point it finally shut off. I sighed in relief as I turned over not wanting to start my day. I got up from my comfy and warm bed walking over to the bathroom as my eyes scanned the mirror to look at my hideous self. I had these bags underneath my eyes that demonstrate that I haven't slept in years. A drool stain appeared on the side of my face as I looked in disgusted. Wow isn't this attractive? I'm a complete mess! I thought sighing deeply.

My usual routine consist of washing my face, combing my hair and brushing my teeth. I usually put a little bit of makeup so I don't look like a clown. Once I finished putting on my eyeliner a swipe of my matted nude lipstick was applied. I went back to my room to gather my outfit for the day. I quickly grabbed my baseball t-shirt that had purple sleeves and my favorite light blue high waist shorts. I went back to the bathroom to do my hair. I braided my hair down the middle of my head and with the remaining braid I put it into a bun leaving my wavy hair natural. When I was finished I took one last look. Disappointed with my body. My big boobs, big hips, and big ass looked horrible. My stomach was flat but I have a little gut that disappoints me. My arms were big. I was basically fat. My childhood hasn't changed at all and I haven't changed at all. My dream is to become those girls with a tiny waist with nice legs and a perfect size for my ass and boobs but I highly doubt that would even happen. People reminded me of that everyday that I'll never become that and I'll always be Chubby Emmie. Hot tears streamed down my face as I quickly wiped them off. I looked at the clock it's 7:40.

"Shit! I'm going to be late," I said to myself

"Liam, Justin! Let's go! We are going to be late for the first day of school!" I shouted knocking or really pounding on their door repeatedly.

First day for the twins and I. They were incoming freshman and I was a senior. How time flies, am I right? I'm kinda scared and excited what the future hold for me. My last year at this hell hole. Hopefully I'll be flying to L.A., if we can afford it but going to college for music production. Hopefully that will come true. Taking risk in life and hopefully getting accepted into that school is all that I'll ask for besides having kids. I shouldn't be tide down and need to get out more and live in the moment instead of focusing on the future.

"Okay!" he yelled back. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple to go.

"Bye mom, see you after school," I said running to my car until she called my name.

"Emmie, I'm working late tonight so your father is going to be here when you come home from school, okay?" She said.

"Yeah. That's fine I'll see you later." I hugged her goodbye and went to start the car. It was a good looking car and I liked it. It was a black jeep wangler. My dad got it for me when I turned 17 and had my driver's license. I beeped the horn for Liam to hurry up. He was running to the car and literally swung the door opened threw his stuff in the back slamming the door.

"Jeezh, calm down speed racer." I looked over at him as he was out of breathe "Where's your brother?" I asked making us late even more. . "Sorry I'm kinda nervous and it's my first day in high school. He is already at school. Don't you remember that he was going to the library." "What the hell why? What is there to study, it's practically the first day." "Well you know Justin." He said shrugging as I nodded in agreement as we drove off to school.

*

Liam and I walked into school together.

"Okay Liam. I was suppose to tell the both of you but that's not going to happen. Anyway it's the first day of school so make a good impression. Stand up for yourself. Don't get into trouble and if you need anything just look for me." I said fixing his brown curly hair.

"Okay, okay. I will now will you stop embarrassing me. My friends from baseball are watching me." I rolled my eyes as he complained.

"Bye little bro. I'll see you later." I kissed his cheek and walked away. I heard his friends aw.. I chuckled at their stupidness. I walked through the halls looking for my locker.

"275...275...275," I found my locker. I opened my locker and put all my stuff in it. My books, my bag, tampons (just in case of emergancies!) and pictures all over my locker. It was some family photos and some friend photos with my two best friends since pre school. Gia and Ethan. They were like family to me. I loved them so much. After I put up my pictures, I had lights to put in my locker so it looks cute. I loved everything about my locker.

"Nice lights, babe." Ethan said hugging me.

"Ethan! I missed you!" I screamed, jumping on him and almost making him fall.

"I missed you, too Em!" He said hugging me.

"How was Colorado?" I said putting the rest of my stuff away.

"It was great. So much nature and hiking and animals," he said sighing.

"Ew nature," I said make a disguised face.

"Oh shut up. Nature is beautiful and amazing," he said laughing.

"Yea, when you see a bear and it rips your head off. Nature... So much fun," I said sacratisically.

Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Anyway. Where is Gia?" I asked him.

"She's somwhere around-" he was interrupted by a screeching sound.

"EMLIY!" I turned around and get pushed down by a crazy loony blond headed girl.

"Ouch! Hi Gia!" I said getting up and being squeezed to death.

"Gia... Gia.. I need to breath," I said grasping for air.

"Oh sorry. I just missed you so much," she said.

"Gia, we saw each other yesterday," I said, giving her the "really" looking.

"I know. But I just missed you," she said shrugging.

I shook my head, "I missed you too. But you have to control the jumping on people. Almost sqwashed me to death," I said. We all started to laugh.

Then the bell rings.

"Great. Whats your first class?" I asked Ethan. I already know Gia's schedule. We have all the same classes except last period.

"I have Algebra. You?"

"We have English Literature," I said.

Ethan looked sad, "Okay see you later then."

"Bye," Gia and I said in unison.