chapter 18

Harley Quinn

She walked out out of her hotel room. She been staying in for days now since she left the joker behind. But she promised him she be back. Which she would. Her love to him there. Missed him so much. Her heart was aching for him here. She wants him back. Her phone was in her hand. He called her 20 times already today. She never answered it.

Maybe she should to tell him she is OK . She just miss his voice. She just miss him so much.

She hit the call button and wait for him to answer the phone.

Once he answered he said"Hello Harley about time you answer the phone. You been a bad girl for not answering my phone call."

She smiled and sign. She then hang up on him. She put her phone down when her phone started to ring again.

Harley was now changing her clothes. It was time to brake out her dad. She smiled and looked herself in the mirror. She was in her doctor's outfit.

She put her name tag on. she make it look like she was sexy. She walked out the hotel room ready to do anything.

Harley looked at her phone and saw another 6 miss calls. She then answer the call saying Harleen Quinzel here, leave a message after the beep.... beep."

The joker growled and said"Sweet heart. Don't play dumb to me Harley. "

She giggled and then said"oh puddin I'm just playing around. Anyways I'm getting ready to see my dad. So call me back later bye."

She hanged up the phone and called for a taxi driver.

She got in the car. She told the driver to take you to the prison. She put her seatbelt on when the person said" so your the famous Harley Quinn. The joker had me come and make sure you would be fine."

That had made her mad. Why would she need help. She got this on her own. She jumped up and killed the driver like that. She took the seat and started driving to a safe place to go and talk to the joker. She was pissed off .