chapter 10

Harley

She woke up in a bed. She tried to get out of it. But she was handcuffed to it. She growled a little. How the hell was she going to get out of this.

Then she eye those beautiful blue eyes looking at her. For sure he was watching her the whole time. She turned on her side and looked at him. She mumbled"why my hands cuffed. I'm not going to run." He smirked and laughed.

He said" oh sweetheart I wish I could believe you."he got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

She sign and said"At least let me take these contacts out."he laughed at her.

She looked away and looked up. She had to find away out of this. She giggled and said"I had so much fun killing all your Hickman puddin."

He laughed and said" I watched the whole thing. I didn't know you could do that ."

She sign and said "after these six months. I been in a fighting class. With a DA in Central City. She been teaching me."

She looked at him and loved the color of his eyes. Then said"I fall in love with you because of your eyes. They remind me of my mom. How she would take me to the spa every week. But she died. The killer was one of your freakin Hickman. I requested you because I wanted revenge on what you did to my mother!"

She had uncuffed herself with him not knowing and got up with a knife and hold it against his neck."I would never be your Harley Quinn. You lost it that day you used the shock machine on me!"

She pulled away and said"But I'm not going to hurt you. I want to kill the one who killed my mom. The one and only Mr. Frost."

He laughed and said"oh man I love you when you mad. That my girl there."he pushed her against the counter and kissed her.

One minute she was mad. Now the next she just want the joker all to herself. She had placed her hands in his green hair and kissed him with passion.

She pulled away and said"I'm sorry. You right. I have that fire in me to kill. I just love you."she looked into his blue eyes.

She was crazy. He had opened that in her. She smiled and kissed his cheek then went back to the bed.

He walked over and slapped her and said"Next time I'll kill you. I'm in control here. not you! I'm always in control!"

He pushed her against the bed and lay on top of her and growl. He kissed her neckline. He went up to her lips and kissed it. Then pulled away and said"You better be a good girl and stay in this room! I have business to take care of. my Hickman would bring you food. Sweetheart.."

He got up and laughed and said" if you run. I would find you. Do you understand that. Then I'll hurt you really really bad."

She nodded and giggled "Alright puddin!I'll be the good girl!"she wonder if he saw the heart Tattoo on her cheek. She wanted to know that he like it. She giggled and said"Puddin when you come back could you tattoo me?if I was good."

He growled and said"when I get home. we see. I had plans on taking you on a date tonight. But if you want this tattoo. Then be so."

She nodded and lay on the bed. She watched him go. She was hungry. She got up and said"I need food. I want wine with eggs bacon sandwich." She heard the joker tell his Hickman to make that. Then she heard the front door slammed.

Within 30 minutes the Hickman came in and hand her the food and wine. She also had pick pocket his phone. She laughed a little and started eating.

~Time skip~