Nebby Has Returned

Bella ran up the long stairs to the Altair of the Moone, Lillie was gonna summon lunala, It could help the two get to Lusamine and guzma before the world becomes a UB Habitat.
Bella began to wonder as she walked up the steps instead of running, Was Mohn...the guy so nice and kind who owned the poke palego, Be Lusamines husband? The Parent of the year?
As She approaches Lillie, Lillie holds up the sun flute and smiles "Are you ready!?, I hope this works!" Bella nods and looks up at Lillie.
Lillie nods back "Okay, Go over on the other square, We'll see what happens when we play the Flutes ^-^"
Bella walks on the other square and holds the flute up to her mouth, Lillie does the same.
The two girls play the song, if you were there, you would feel such a peaceful and a soothing feeling

As the song ended, Cosmoem floated into the sky and a light surrounded it.
Lillie eyes widened as her bag floated into the light, A few minutes later, Lunala rose into the sky and cried.
It swooped down towards Lillie and Bella.
Lillie smiled as the legendary landed before her.
"Nebb- No I mean Lunala, I need your help..." She put on a serious face.
Lunala tilted its head, listening.
"My mom, she went into a Ultra Wormhole...I have no other way to get there.... Would you help us?" She looked at her friend.
Lunala nodded and swooped the two up, Not waisting time.
It opened a portal, and The two didn't know what would be next..