All I need is you

Alex pov

A boy runs through short green grass. His brown/ black hair jumps with every step. "Come here buddy!" Maggie yells with her arms out. He runs into her arms and hugs her tightly. I look down to see I have a camera in my hand. I smile at Maggie and the boy. I pull the camera up to my eye and snap a picture of them. The sunny sky quickly turns gray and pours down raining. I look back down to the camera as the picture slowly comes out.

I jump in horror as it's no a picture of Maggie and the boy it's a picture of Cadmus, there cages.

I wake with a jolt. To fast. I think to myself as a pain comes from my shoulder. I look around to see I'm in some kind of cell. I think a cargo box. My arms are cuffed behind my back.

In laying in the floor with wrap around my shoulder. That doesn't stop the pain.

I sit in the almost pitch black dark for what seems like forever. The doors swing open and light burns my eyes. I squint at the guards . Rulet walks in calmly.

I'm on my feet, anger flowing through me . "so let me tell you how it is; your here for a few hours I promised to keep you alive." my heart is racing and my chest heaving. "What do you want?" I ask standing up straighter.

"The identity of supergirl." she says. Then suddenly punches me so I fall on my cuffed hands. Blood pours from my mouth. She takes out her gun and points it at my head.

"I'm so glad a punched you." I say with a bloody smile. Rulet growls and hits me in the stomach with her foot. I laugh. She picks me up by my shirt slamming me agents the wall.

"I don't think that your just angry because I hit you, do you not get loved at home, taking it out on the stray?" I ask not knowing what I'm doing.

Some other part of me has taken over. The throws me to the ground making me fall on my butt this time. I feel the metal digging into my skin. I take a breath.

Rulet goes to punch me and I weakly duck. My legs go out and I lay on the floor. "I ment to do that." I breath. She kicks me in the stomach.

Tears fall from her eyes as she turns her back to me. "He insisted on going I told him it wasent safe, then once you were out super girl killed him he wouldn't let go of her boot even when they were flying."

Bla bla. I slip the cuffs under my legs. I get a good look at my wrists. I run to her and put my chain around her neck. She flips me over and I slam back into the ground.

I quickly dodge her head kick and punch her in the side of the face. She almost falls down but then she grabs my bullet wound and pushes her finger into it. I yell and fall. My jaw is left wide open.

Pain overcoming me. Dizziness. She puts her heal on my neck. My hands wrap around her high heal. "I could kill you, snap your neck right here right now."

I can't think of anything funny to say to lighten the mood. I clench my teeth and my head becomes hot. Literally. I wiggle under her. "But I'm not gonna kill you, Alex Danvers ."

She drags me to the closed cargo doors by my cuffs. "Supergirl will find.....me ...."I say looking up at a familiar face.

"No." i say trying to get up and run away, but every bone in me needs a brake. "Hello mis Danvers." Luther says getting to eye level with me.

I spit blood in her face. She slowly wipes it off. Then hits me across the face so hard I can't see right. She looks at my cuffs. "Smart using Anti-power cuffs." Luther says. One of her officers hands her a large circle. The pops it open and closes it around my neck.

"I was informed about your little power fight with Rulet and I won't be taking any chances." she says cuffing my ankles . I'm to tired to object as I'm dragged to the van.