S.O.S.

Alex pov

I make it up to the last step and my feet land on the roof. I let out a breath of relief as there's a loud bang. Then a pain in my side. My arm flys over to sore side.

It dosent hurt as much as a bullet but still the bullet thing they've shot into me makes me fall to my side in pain.

Kara pov

I fly through the cool winter air. Maggie I can't believe that she was almost taken by Cadmus too. Why? What are they planning?

Suddenly I here a bang and the sound of a body falling. "Alex!" I yell speeding back over to my apartment building.

I see Alex on the roof holding her hand to her side as blood slowly pours out. I grab her twords me and hold her as she shakes fearfully.

He face is pail and she looks at me. "I love you." she whispers to me. "No, this Is not good buy!" I yell shaking her to keep her awake.

Rulet pov

"And why should I work with you, Cadmus you are the opposite direction of my company." I say crossing my legs and taking a sip of the wine.

What if they put something in the wine. Suddenly I take the wine from my lips and put it back on the tabel. The Luther looks at me I don't think she noticed about my change of heart about the wine.

"Because, the Alex Danvers is the key to making humans into meti-humans." she pulls out a laptop and one of her goons walks it over to me.

He presses play on the video and I see Alex on the ground with supergirl. Ugh supergirl. "I think your "key" just died." I say confused.

The goon takes the laptop back to his boss as she smiles at me. "Oh no no no she's not dead only wounded, you see the years of exposure to the kriptonion has changed her DNA."

I uncross my legs and lean in closer. "So this presents a chance for you to?" I ask truly curious. "All I can tell you is she is the only subject to not only survive her dose of 007, but she also is turning into a meti-human."

"You'll make miti humans for me, I help you get Alex Danvers sounds like a deal to me I'm in."