crashing down

Maggie pov

With blood caked shakey hands I pull out my phone on call Kara . as the phone rings the man starts to come closer to my car . I'm not sure if i should be afraid of him or not.

The phone answers and it's Kara . "Kara thank god." I whisper into the phone. "Hello?" a voice from The other call asks.

"I was in a accident." is all I say before a overwhelming tiredness swoops over me. I look to see the man standing next to me with his hands in his pockets.

My vision darkens as I here Kara yelling from the other end of the phone.

Alex pov

I'm curled up in bed and Kara comes in in her suite. "I'll he right back." she kisses me on the forehead and speeds away.

I close my eyes to go back to sleep but I'm not tired anymore. Hell, I could run a mile. My heart is beating franticly. I'm scared.

Really scared actually. I pull out my phone and I'm about to dail Maggie's number as there's a hard knock on the door.

I slowly leave the bedroom and walk one foot in front of the other twords the door. Before I get to the shakey door it's knocked off its hinges onto the ground with a loud thud.

My eyes are locked on the door. My mouth is open in shock. For a moment everything is silent and almost like it was in slow motion.

Troops filed into the room. They give each other hand signals and start making way twords me. Why am I watching I need to be running i tell myself.

The second I realize this is almost to late. One troop has grabbed my arm. I trip him with my leg and run over to the window . I franticly start to open the window.when my hand slips and I'm thrown back.

The mirror. Remember the anger. Will this even work. Do I have powers ? Guess I'm about to find out.

One has my arms pinned to my side as the rest tear apart the apartment. His grip is lose. I push off him and put my hand out in front of me. I close my eyes. Not wanting to see.

"I don't know why boss lady wants you back." he says walking twords my outstretched arm. He grabs it and automatically after he flys into the widow. I throw him off of the shattering glass and crawl out of the window.

"Suck it cadmus!" I yell as I run up to the roof.