1. lmao who is this guy

Lucky you, your last period of the day was with the most achingly, painstakingly, boring teacher you've probably ever had and will ever have. You walk into the class faking a smile to the teacher to increase your chances of getting that stellar college recommendation. You sat down and mentally rolled your eyes as he displayed the new lesson of the day on the board.

You jotted down the notes pretending you were listening and understanding by bobbing your head every now and again. Your attention was fixated on the teacher and board, though every now and again you looked down at your phone out of pure, sheer boredom.

You furrowed your eyebrows in uncomfort. You swore you could feel eyes at your lower left. It made you feel a somewhat unsettled, but you disregarded it as you continued to stifle down notes and pretend to care that, "Corneas are the only tissues that don't require blood."

You felt like you were actually going to collapse from boredom. You slightly moan out of both exhaustion and boredom. A light chuckle follows. You furrow your eyebrows and feel yourself blushing out of uncomfort. Your eyes try to look as far to the chuckle as possible but you see it as an embarrassing action to turn all the way around to locate the source.

Ring! The school bell finally rang meaning your unwanted vacation to hell was now done! You happily pack your bag with your notebook and pencil bag when you suddenly remember that the jerk that laughed at you is possibly still there. You then, due to clearly being the biggest genius on the entire planet, decide to pack slower in hope that he'll most likely leave and you can get the chance of seeing his face without the consequence of striking a meaningless, cringey conversation with him. As you can see, you had this all well-thought out like the smart hoe you are.

"Ahh," Mr. Yin sighed. "My best and worst students in the same room. This is quite the sight." You blinked out of confusion and turned to see the jerk himself, though performing an action you didn't expect. He was flipping Mr. Yin off. Your eyes widened and you couldn't help but smile. You bit your lip in means of suppressing a laugh. The expressive student looked towards you with a right-sided smirk. He winked and looked back at the teacher with his left-handed, middle finger still in the air.
"That's a detention Mr. Gallagher! I swear it's in your blood the ignorance you Gallagher's possess!"

Ethan's eyes suddenly widened and his nose flared. His expression changed in a matter of seconds. He smirked and stifled a chuckle. He raised his right-hand and gave a double, middle-finger to your biology teacher. "Rot in hell you bald-biology-ass-fuck." He retorted in a suave-like manner.

Mr. Yin seemed to be quite angry and nearly dropped his ugly man purse with his teacher items. "That's another detention Gallagher!" He sighed and left the room rather immediately.

You look back to see the infamous Gallagher you've heard numerous stories about. You look to see that his eyes are already on yours. He's leaned in on his arms to gaze at you.

He pulled a right-sided smirk and lightly chuckled. "I'm Carl."