lmao who is this girl

A period of silence was awkwardly present in the classroom. She looked to her left where the door was and picked up her bag to signal her exit. As she was about to approach the door, Carl stopped her graciously with his hand at her stomach.

"Hey, hey wait. I don't even know you're name 'top student." He looked up and down at the smaller girl in front of him. She shrugged and put her bag down and looked back up at him. Her eyes narrowed and she sighed in annoyance.

"Why would you want to know my name?" She slowly rolled her eyes to look once again towards the door. Both of her hands dropped towards the desk behind her as she turned her head in smite. He furrowed his eyebrows and continued to look into her confident gaze.

"Do you have somewhere to be 'top student?"
He began to inch closer to her with slow steps towards her body. He began to give his devilish smirk that sweared bad intentions.

She rolled her eyes and looked towards him to then see that his face and hers were a mere 2-3 inches apart. Her heartbeat began to quicken. Her chest was slightly raising and lowering and she prayed he wouldn't notice. She began to blink rapidly out of nervousness as he skillfully approached her lips with his. She took a deep breath and quickly pushed away from him for a mere moment to gather her words. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not interested, Gallagher, and I don't plan on ever being." She turned away from his confused gaze, took her bag, and took off as quickly as possible away from his horny presence.

"Well damn," Carl said blinking rapidly in disbelief. "too bad I love a chase." He smirked leaving the room with his bag.