Chapter 4: A Big Small Change

Chapter 3 Recap:

"Thank you, for driving me and making sure I made it safely.", Mina said with a sincere, sweet, low voice and gave me a beautiful warm smile.

That time I also felt her warm breath reach my face. It felt good, though it smelled like alcohol, but I didn't mind. Suddenly I had the urge to have her closer to me, to feel her body heat next to mine. Am I crazy for wanting that? I really can't stand having her so close to me and not touch her. I need to feel her warmth. I suddenly felt like gravity was pulling me and I stepped closer to her.

"Hongki? What are you doing? Why are you...", Mina asked, but I didn't let her finish. I put my index finger on her lips and said, "Shh... Don't say anymore..." And with that, I let myself go.

-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------

Chapter ❹ - A big small change

I can feel like something really strong inside of me is pulling me towards Mina. Once I get close enough something pulls me like a maget and ther is no way I can pull back, especially with the two of us here alone. All day she's been accupying my every thought making it difficult for me to think straight or even act on my own. It even became obvious to the guys of how strange I acted today. Should I make a move? It's something I shouldn't be asking myself because I know I shouldn't let what I'm feeling affect work. Aish... This really isn't me!

We've been standing there for about 15 seconds just staring at each other. It was dark with only the moon light shining down, but I can see her staring with a blank expression on her face and I probably looking like an idiot enjoying the pretty view. If only I knew what she was thinking, then it would probably know if to pull away or continue.

I felt my leg take a step towards her making the gap between us much smaller, then after a two second pause I felt my other leg take a second step removing the gap that separated us. It's as if they were moving on their own and now there was no space between the two of us. We were so close that even air being as thin as it is wouldn't be able to get through.

"Hongki? What are you doing? Why are you...", Mina asked, but I didn't let her finish. I put my index finger on her lips and said, "Shh... Don't say anymore..." And with that, I let myself go.

I couldn't contain myself any longer and so I pulled her onto my arms and hugged her very tightly. It felt really good having her in my arms so tight. I can feel her little self pinned on me not showing the slightest discomfort. I can't help but to notice how thin she is; I can feel her bones from her back, but I can also feel her breasts pressed against me just slightly under my chest. Omo. My mind is already beginning to wonder off.

I quickly pulled apart after noticing where my thought were wondering off to and I immediately felt her missing body heat. I quickly looked at her and noticed her eyes where wide open in surprised. Seeing such expression on her face, I quickly realized of what I just did. If it wasn't for the fact that she's still a bit drunk, then I probably would have gone for a kiss. But knowing that, I couldn't bring myself to kiss someone innocent while they're drunk.

"Have a goodnight, Mina. I'll see you tomorrow, annyeong.", I said to her while looking at her one last time for the night and left without hearing a response.

Of course she wouldn't say anything after what I just did. I've only known her for one day and I'm acting like such a fool. Just one day! Why in the world am I acting this way? I don't know if to be angry or feel sorry for myself, it's pitiful...

-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------

This afternoon, the second day of filming our music video is taking place and the day couldn't possibly go any more slower than it already is. Today marks the second day of knowing Mina-ssi and if I'm being honest with myself, I'm actually looking forward to seeing her today. Since we only get to work together for 3 days might as well enjoy the time while I'm with her, right? After we finish filming the music video, I probably won't get another chance to spend time with her so I will enjoy that time. Yeah, I've decided and I will enjoy it, but I can't show it or I'll get it from the guys. They know me too well, better than anyone else and I can't let them see it.