Chapter 3: This Warm Feeling

Chapter 2 Recap:

"Well, having dinner and some drinks with the guys might help you forget about today. Cheer up.", Jonghoon said as we were pulling up to the restaurant's parking lot.

I sure do hope a drink or two can help me shove this off tonight. I'm probably just overreacting and confused by her beauty. Ottoke?... We got out of the car and started heading towards the restaurant door. With a new and cleared mind it will be all edit for tomorrow's shoot. I was beginning to get back to my normal self when I see the person next to Minhwan. What in the world???

"Ya! Hongki and Jonghoon are finally here! Come take a seat guys, I'm starving!", Jaejin called out to us. Is this really happening?

-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------

Chapter ❸ - This Warm Feeling

ーMina's point of viewー

He's arrived, both Jonghoon and Hongki are here. I knew he was coming, but for some reason something inside me was hoping that he wouldn't show up... Somehow being in his presence makes me feel a bit nervous, like a weird nervous I can't really explain. I don't know what type of weird feeling this is, but it definitely makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Ever since we met yesterday he looks at me with such an expression that I can't read, it feels...strange. I think it might be that I didn't give him a good impression and that's the reason why he looks at me like that, but I was being friendly...I think.

Should I try to avoid talk with him, should I just pretend he's not here? Omo, he's giving me that look again, what in the world is wrong with this guy? I thought for sure we'll get along, everyone around me told me that he's the most easiest person to get along with. Could it be just me then? Aigo...

I should just be nice and greet them, "Annyeonghaseyo", I tried to sound as friendly as I could and smiled at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jonghoon the quiet one, I think is his name, replied with a nice warm smile. Wow he is really handsome and you can tell that he works out. His body looks nicely toned. Okay Mina, don't stare.

"Hi.", Hongki gave a short greeting finally looking away. I'm not sure why, but every time he just stares at me I get a tingly feeling. I felt the shivers just thinking about it.

Omo, there is only one open seat which is a seat next to Jaejin facing me. I guess an option will be to grab a chair and sit next to me. Please oh please don't let Hongki sit in front of me. I don't want to be facing him the entire time. Aish, but if he sits next to me it would be awkward and I will have to talk to him. Aigo. Ottoke?!?

Jonghoon was the first to make a move and chose the seat that faces me. Darn, that only gives Hongki the option of grabbing a chair and sit next to me. He grabbed a chair and as he walked towards me with a chair in his hands he gives me a small smile, sets the chair down gives a short bow, and quickly sat down. That smile, wow... It was indeed a nice smile. Again, I started feeling tingly inside. Why is this happening to me? It feels awfully strange.

Throughout the night we all had a nice dinner with great conversations and jokes. The food here was delicious! I ate way too much because it was just so good, I have no idea where I was able to fit it all. Even though I was surrounded by men, except for the stylist that seemed more of like a woman, it felt pretty comfortable. Maybe tomorrow's filming will be better than today, I really do hope so!

I was busy lost in my thoughts about tomorrow's filming, that out of the blue I hear Seunghyun ask from across the table, "Mina-ssi, do you have a boyfriend?".

I was really surprised. "A..b-boyfriend?", was all I managed to let out. The question really caught me off guard.

"Yes, a boyfriend! Jaejin, Minhwan, and I were trying to figure out if you have a boyfriend or not. I personally think you don't, but Minhwan here thinks you do. So c'mon tell us!", Seunghyun explained.