Chapter 2: Feelings

Authors note: HIIII quick thing once I finish this story if there are anymore you would like me to write just tell me

Jaune: "Ruby.....I'm sorry I just caught up in the moment-" Jaune got took off guard when Ruby placed her finger on Jaune's mouth.

Ruby: "It's fine just a little shocking....you know"

Jaune nodded and decided to pull her in for a hug. The hug lasted for several minutes till Jaune pulled away staring deeply into Ruby's silver pupils. He started getting feelings for his first ever friend from Beacon. Ruby rested her head on his chest and Jaune put his hands around her waist holding her tight.

Ruby: "I'm glad you're in my life Jaune" she said while putting her fingers through his hair. Jaune gave her a quick peck on the lips while stroking her hair.

Jaune: "I l-l-l-ove y-y-you R-Ruby Rose"

Ruby kissed Jaune on the lips thinking about sticking her tong in, but pulled away " I love you to Jaune Arc"

They lied in each others embrace for a while snuggling one another. Ruby was about to fall asleep but felt Jaune unbuckling her skirt. "No" Ruby said a little sternly. "I'm sorry" Jaune said sadly. "Just wait a little longer please Jaune" Ruby said smiling up at him.

Jaune: "Anything for my rose"

                                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------

There was another night where brutal winds would force team RNJR to find or make shelter but it was coupled with snow and icy air.

Ren: "Guys we cant make it any longer with out freezing"

Nora: "I a-agree" she said shivering

Ruby bursted into rose pettles making shelter for everyone.Her and Jaune shared a tent and Ren and Nora shared one.

Jaune: "Ruby now can we" 

Ruby: "Maybe" she said winking that made Jaune somehow feel aroused and blushed a light pink. Ruby snuggled in next to Jaune she pinched his butt playfully. Jaune flinched but returned the attention and kissed her on the forehead. Ruby got on top in Jaune and kissed him on the lips.

Ruby: "What would I do without my knight in shining armor"

                                                    -------------------------------------------------------------

Team RNJR was on the move again. When Ren and Nora were not looking Jaune and Ruby would share short kisses or hold hands. It was hard keeping their new bond a secret, but it would be a little easy was well because Ren and Nora were even more focused to getting to Haven the past week. Ruby and Jaune had no idea what the future held but they knew they had each other

Authors Note: sorry these chapters have been short they will get long I promise

'