Meeting an "Idol"

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Me and Choromatsu talked for awhile before we had to part ways "Yeah. I can show you some of my mangas sometime" I smiled at him "I'd like that" A blush came onto Choromatsu's face "Y-yeah..." I took out my phone and we exchanged numbers "Oh, I have to go", I said with a sad tone "Well, see you soon Choromatsu-san" I was about to walk away but Choromatsu called out "Ah, wait!" I looked back at him and saw that he was fidgeting, I laughed a little. That's adorable. "Um, I'm actually heading to a Nyaa-chan concert. Would you like to come?" I turned around and smiled widely at him "Yes!"

We went to the Nyaa-chan concert and had a great time. I've always wanted to go to one of her concerts but I never got the chance to, and now I'm here thanks to Choromatsu. When the concert ended we bought a few Nyaa-chan merchandise and went our separate ways. As I was walking out the concert hall I overheard two people talking, I recognized one of the voices. Nyaa-chan?

Curiosity killed the cat and I'm next, I peaked into the door and saw Nyaa-chan talking to another girl... in a fish costume? Who is this girl? And what's with the costume? "Oh, poor Totoko-chan! Still a nobody, I see?", Nyaa-chan said in a condescending tone "Grrrr.... Well, at least I'm not some wannabe pretty-girl like you! Because I have actual fanboys who appreciate my beauty!" Nyaa-chan giggled "What beauty?" 'Totoko' looked like she was about to explode "Get out of my dressing room, you reek of fish" Totoko growled and stormed off "...I can't believe that Nyaa-chan could be so mean..."

As I was leaving the building and bumped into someone "Ah, I'm so sorry! I'm kind of... out of sorts today" While I was helping them up, I noticed they were wearing a fish costume "Um, nice outfit" She smiled at me "I know! Isn't it cute?" "Hah, it actually is!" After she dusted herself off she reached out her hand "I don't think we've met before, I'm Totoko Yowai" I took her hand and shook it "Y/N L/N, nice to meet you"

0===========================0

I'm so sorry that I missed my update schedule. Me and my family went on a road trip