Chapter 2

That's Amy ^

================================

Alex's pov

"Hey what the FfffWOW" I expected  to see a stuid jock but I looked and saw a beautiful girl and just stare into her eyes they are RED?! James just say "lucky" under his breath and walks in. WOW she smells amazing like chocolate.

Then she presses her lips into mine and said "thanks" "what did I say that out loud" I asked "yep all of it" she said in a seductive way. All the girls look, is that jealous?

"What is your name angle?" I ask "Amy howler" she answered "what a beautiful name mines Alex" we both slowly stand up and she lunges at me and starts to kiss me and moves down my neck I say "wo stop we can't do that especially here not that I didn't like it but we don't even know each other." "So we're mates" she pleads

"What are mates?"

"Come on, when you touch each other you can feel tingling on your skin it's magic it's pre-destined love you should know every werewolf knows" she says in a board tone.

"Actually I didn't get told about , WAIT WHAT WEREWOLF!!"

"Yes and be quiet don't tell the world! Look I'll explain after the lesson ok"

"OK" I replied and went in and took a seat and Amy sat to my left James to my right "who is she" James asked

"Amy" I told him

"I'd hit that" he joked

"Grr no you won't" I growled James looked at me worried "sorry I don't know where that came from"

"Ooo I like Mr protective" she whispered seductively while stroking my leg and instantly calming me down that's weird. The lesson was pointless really  just introduction to the teacher and stuff and at the end of the lesson I went out side and told James to go I'd meet him out side I then turned to amy. "So..."

================================

Leave a comment on what you think
I hope you like it.