Chapter 6

Holy shit guys I'm so sorry for not posting in like a year I had a lot of bull going on in my life so I couldn't upload but I am now I hope you haven't lost interest because I'm going to try to upload frequently like once every 3 weeks minimum probably more but thanks for sticking with this story

Alex’s Pov

As I wake up I see my beautiful mate lying in my fur keeping warm. Quietly get up and change back to my human form and just staring at my beautiful mate wondering how I got so lucky to get her as a mate. It's just amazing how with in the space of a day you can completely fall in love with someone and feel like you've known someone your whole existence it's astonishing. I shake myself out of my thoughts when I remember my critical  mission make my mate breakfast. I tiptoe downstairs and get the ingredients: Eggs, beans, bread, milk, bacon and sausages, bacon and sausages, bacon and sausages, and more bacon and sausages. We love meat. I turn on the hob and start cooking making eggy bread, beans, bacon, sausages and coffee. Adding some tomato sauce and tiptoeing back upstairs. I put the tray on the bedside table and crawl towards my mate. I lean down and kiss her neck I hear her giggle “that tickles” “oh does it" “mhm" I turn into my wolf and I start licking her face till she wakes up “ha ha ha st st opp th that t t tickles” “only if you get up" “ok fine wait What's that smell” she shoots up “meat!” “yes it's meat" she licks her lips a in anticipation as I bring it to her as I sit down we both start eating devouring it in seconds. “wow that was amazing where did you learn to cook” “my dad” “well I need to meet him if that's how you can cook how good can the teacher cook" “you will and he will love you but I warn you that side of my family are nuts" “you haven't had a conversation with my family yet now there crazy” “I guess we'll see then" “yep” “anyway how was your sleep” “perfect you are so soft and silky my perfect pillow” “good that was the best sleep i've ever had it just felt right defending you from the cold me keeping you warm not some quilt” “wow your even trying to protect me from quilts very protective” “sorry” i say frowning “no! don't be sorry thats a good thing silly it shows that you will be a great alpha, mate and especially lover” she said purring at the end sending a shiver down my spine. “so want to go for a run" “yes of course my lady" I reply kissing her on the hand “but first you need to get ready” I told her as I looked at her beautiful body she blushed “oh is the alpha's daughter blushing” “n no" she replied smiling and going to put on her clothes. Once done we jumped out the window shifting midair so we didn't wake anyone up I look over Amy's wolf sapphire I think she's called she looked beautiful silky white fur glistening in the morning sun rise. I look towards her face as our eyes meet. “They are beautiful aren't they a voice said in my head” amy looked at me confused “I think its my wolf” I told her as she nodded “well done genius anyway i'm coal get it coal black cool right” “yeah I get it so you just give me advice and stuff” “yeah and also take over in situations where there are extreme emotions like anger and frustration and sometimes lust” “cool so i'll just start talking to amy now” “yeah go ahead.” “So amy you ready” “yep” “good hopefully we don't get attacked again” “well you do look hot when your angry” she said rubbing against me i then felt a huge amount of lust go over me as i growled “amy as much as I would love to pound you into the ground, right now is not a good time” “so your emotions are increased already I see but ok lets go. oh I just thought you need to mark your territory so rogues stay away” “how do i do that” I asked “like a wolf or dog piss everywhere around your territory but your going to have to introduce your dogs to your wolf so they don't get anxious they can understand you and vice versa” (yes i have dogs 2 of them at mum's (but staying at grandmas for a few days) 1 at dads) “ok i'll do that tonight and mark my house now” I walk up to a tree to markand cock my leg and well mark it, it feels weird im used to a human well dick and now i have a sheath and it hides away till im horny until now i didn't realise how weird my body felt the fur the ears the big ass teeth the tail holy shit I have a tail then it occurred to me after growing up around dogs you see there dicks I know weird but do I have a knot. “ weird and yes, yes you do and its big if I may say so myself anyway were getting side tracked mark the tree.” “oh yeah” so I marked the trees surrounding my house.

Amy’s Pov

I could help but watch him marking the trees he has a big package. Don’t judge me what can I say it's hard to miss its huge which means its huge in human form will it fit. “Your right it is a sight to see coal has a nice pair as well, but don't worry we'll make it fit” “oh hey sapphire I got to go he’s almost done bye.” “Finally all done” alex sighs “i need a big drink after that” “we should head back” I tell him “yeah it’s almost time to leave”