Chapter 3

This is James ^

================================

Amy's pov

I walked out of class thinking yes I found my mate I'm going to be so happy he turns to me and says "So..." but I didn't let him finish I stole the words off his lips with mine he reluctantly pushed me away as I wimper "sorry but you've got a promise to keep" he reminded me. "Oo yeh as you wish my mate"

"OK let's start with the mate thing what does it mean" he questions

"So every werewolf has a mate or as you call it girlfriend or boyfriend chosen for them by the moon goddess"

"WOW she has hard job" I lightly punches him "ow" he says rubbing his arm I forgot about my super werewolf strength. Oops

"Sorry forgot about the super strength thing any way yeah she chooses who will love who sometimes the mate is human like you they love each other and are the only thing that can calm down the persons wolf by touching them."

"Cool"

"And when you touch each other you can feel tingling it is a feeling of being    safe and secure and knowing that you will be ok and loved you feel at home." I explain slowly getting closer to him my home and he leans down and passionately kisses me it is soft gentle and loving I'm safe.

"Your know you are the first person I have ever kissed and they only one I will ever kiss" he says

"Thank you"

"unless I see someone else I like" he sneaks in it punch him I'm the arm
"Ow I was joking your the onlyone for me"

"I better be" I say letting go of him
"Now let me explain the rest without interruption when the mates are sure that they love each other, normally at a romantic time the male or the dominant person in the relationship, bites down on the place where the neck meets the shoulders. marking
There mate as there's  to the world. It will also allow you to communicate with you mate with your mind they will sense what is happening to them. Then later on in the relationship when ready they will mate or have sex and complete the mating ritual then they can see what the other can see if needed. And also you need to know about my dad he is the alpha or king of are pack and my mum is the lunar or queen and that makes me the next lunar because I am an only child and I need an nice stong alpha" I purred the last part

"One problem I am not a werewolf " he explained

"Now but I can make you one " I claimed seductively "but first let me show you my friend and beta Sophie here she is now"

Alex's pov

"Hey sexy" Sophie says

"Grr he's mine" my mate growles her eyes turn black

"Are you found your mate" she says to my mate

Then James appears and says "what's taking you so long " he asks then

"MINE!" Sophie screams

"WTF!!" James shouts "WOW your beautiful" he tells her after that we explain everything.

"And that's about it" my mate finishes

"That's a lot to take in" James says and faints

"Shit" I say And catch him "can you please give me some water" I ask and I tip it on him and he jolts awake "ok let's get you up so what lessons you two got " I ask the girls I have the same as Amy and James has the same as Sophie except DT. So we go to are lessons.

Lunchtime: Alex's pov

The bell went and I was dragged out side by Amy.

I learnt a lot more about her in these two lessons she wants to be a photographer just like me she is 17 just like me. likes running but I don't and apparently when your wolf takes control it exaggerates every emotion if your angery your pissed if your horny let's just say that your mate better be ready for the next step in the relationship. Any way she dragged me out and kissed me in front of the hole class she was getting glares from the girls and I was getting looks that meant 'your a lucky man' and I just lifted her of her feet and carried her out the classroom and herd the teacher say "no kissing in class" but I didn't care but we had to break for air soon so I put her down and she whimpered.

we met up with Sophie and James and got lunch it was beef and roast  potatoes we decided to exchange numbers and they were all going to meet up at mine and Amy Sophie would have to bring her cousin alesha she is one year younger than us at 16 but it's only a year hey she is the same age as my cousin Evan.

The rest of the day consisting of kissing and listening to the teacher but I had to go so I got in my audi I8 I got it after winning a little bit of money in the lottery I am very pleased with it.

"So want a ride" I ask "hell yes!!" she replied "but how?" She wondered a bit lost for words "I got it after winning a little bit of money in the lottery" I answered I opened the door for her and she climbed in "I'll show you to my parents" "you s...

"So want a ride" I ask "hell yes!!" she replied "but how?" She wondered a bit lost for words "I got it after winning a little bit of money in the lottery" I answered I opened the door for her and she climbed in "I'll show you to my parents" "you say it like I'm a trophy mate" "you are" she said with that we drove to her house.

================================

So tell me if you like it in the comments please.