UD #15: Promise! Last na to!

50 Home Remedies for Acne

1) Fresh Grapes cleanses your skin purely

Grapes do make a wonderful cleaning to your skin as it is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants. It fights with the pollutants and other aging factors to keep your skin young and lively. All you need to do is to take some couple of fresh grapes and squeeze the flesh of grapes to massage on your face. Massage your face smoothly with the grape pulp for few minutes and allow it to dry for 20 minutes. Now wash your face with cold water to enjoy the glow of beautiful skin.

2) Take Baking Soda from your kitchen to enjoy its best effectsIt will be surprising to know that even baking soda can make your skin pimple-free. Add few drops of water to baking soda and mix into fine thick paste. Apply it all over the face or just on the pimples and leave it until it makes a dry pat. Now it’s time to wash your face with lukewarm water.

3) Oatmeal Powder gives ultimate resultsOatmeal powder can do wonders to your pimple skin. Take some oatmeal powder and add lemon juice, turmeric, honey, and curd to it. Crush some green tea leaves in it and make a paste. Apply the mixed paste evenly on your face and make it dry for 30 minutes. Wash your face with clean water and you will be surprised to see rejuvenated skin.

4) Egg white is a gorgeous trickSeparate egg white from the broken egg and apply it on your face. It’s better to apply it during night times to get more effective results. If you are comfortable with its slight smell then you can leave it for whole night. Once you wash off this, you will see stunning results.Do apply this tip only if you are allergic-free to eggs.

5) Turmeric is an outstanding traditional ingredient in every mixTurmeric is one such wonderful ingredient which stops the excess melanin production in skin. It is anti-bacterial and suits perfectly for all types of skin. Whether it is lemon facial pack or honey facial pack or any other homemade facial pack, you can undoubtedly mix turmeric to that facial pack to get more results. Curd, milk, honey, lemon, oatmeal, and many other ingredients works best with the proper mix of turmeric.

6) Lemon slices and lemon juiceYour skin must be enough tough to apply this lemon pack. Sensitive skins are not so good for lemon packs. Take a lemon slice and massage your face with it. This massage lightens the dark pimple marks, tightens the pores and reduces excess oil production in the skin. All this is done due to the wonderful bleaching property of citric acid in the lemon. If you are with sensitive skin then you can go with diluted lemon juice and make sure that you apply this for only few minutes. A difference in complexion and pimples will be greatly noticed by you at the end of frequent massages.

7) Carrot mask lessens pigmentation and brightens your skin complexionCarrot mask is absolutely rich in powerful antioxidants as it is filled with Carotenoids, essential oils, and many other vitamins that are extremely helpful for your skin condition. Regular intake of carrot juice will definitely improve your skin condition by reducing skin pigmentation and supplying enough nutrients like potassium, calcium to the skin.

8) Tomato pulp is an exclusive item for clearing out acneRipe tomatoes are exclusive thing to treat acne. The pulp of ripe tomatoes does best in absorbing the excess oil production and also in clearing out acne to the maximum. A proper mix of cucumber juice to the pulp of tomatoes will do well as a toner to your skin. This mix can unclog the pores and prevents formation of bacteria avoiding acne.

9) Cucumber is very best soothing agent for pimplesCucumber makes an efficient choice for every skin type. Facial masks containing cucumber deeply soothes the skin and gives a fresh and acne-free look to your face. For instance, try this simple cucumber facial mask to have wonderful results. Take equal quantities of cucumber pulp, oatmeal powder and yogurt and mix it well to get fine paste. Apply the paste evenly on your face and wash off with cold water after 30 minutes.