Chapter 17

Previously:

I can't believe it. I'm actually winning!April is now laying on the ground coughing up blood and clutching her now broken rib. The boys never intervened because we decided this was just between us girls. they were all on the brink of shifting but I still have a little more time before I need to leave.so I take my chances and go in for another kick at April just for the heck of it. to show I'm done with her but she does something that makes me stop right in place. she pulls out wolfsbane.

Misty's P.O.V.

Why would she bring wolfsbane. it's the only other thing that can kill us other than silver. do she not value her life. I mean it's not like I could judge but she doesn't look like that kind of person.

"Do you really think I would fight you defenseless useless mutt. I will break you weather it's in death or pain." she put on gloves and took out the bane.

"This should be fun. well for me anyway"and just as she was about to touch me Kyle burst through.

"Oh hi Kyle baby I was just showing this slut a lesson. what's up!" she said trying to push up boobs to get his attention but his eyes were locked with mine.

"Let her go or else" he growls lowly making it that much more intimidating.

"Ah ah ah don't do anything stupid or I'll kill her on the spot right in front of you." she said smirking. yup she definitely has a death wish.

"What do you want" he growled

She walk over to him seductively and for a second there was lust in his eyes. wait lust!?

She whispers something in his ears and he nods with an emotionless face. what going on.

That's when she planted her slimy lips on his causing me to growl. and to my surprise he responded almost instantly with so much passion it basically shattered my heart in a split second.

When they separated I was already on the ground wallowing in my own tears and newly found depression.

"Tell her" she whispered just enough for me to her.he nods and looks at me with a gaze full of hatred and disgust. that shocked me because all his anger was directed to none other than me.

"Misty all you've been to me was a burden I've never loved you. I only helped you because I felt sorry for you plus my mom always wanted me do get involved with charity. you would have never been a good luna and you was stupid if you believed differently.you was just a waste of time, who would want a used and abused mate like you. look at you, you don't deserve me or happiness. I don't know why the moon goddess would ever punish me but I must've really pissed her off if she put me with you.you just come with to much baggage so here on out, "

Pause for dramatic affect."i,kyle Thompson here by reject you Misty hurt"

----------------------------------------------

Oooo he rejected her! why? what did April tell him? why did he show lust for April and why did he kiss her back? all these question can only be answered in the up coming chapters so keep reading!luv y'all so much! antywayz y'all know what to do

COMMENT!..VOTE!..FOLLOW!..

So I started a book called royal trouble it's another werewolf story so do me a huge favor and check it out!