Chapter 1: Osiris

She was beautiful, her white fur shone like the silver moon, she howled the most pure tune I have ever heard. She is the most perfect wolf I have ever layed eyes on.

Her name is Thalia, she is one of the members of the northern saw-whet pack, and I am one of the western saw-whet pack members. Our packs have been at battle for years. We are forbiden from falling in love with someone from another pack. I sighed, I turned to go but a powerful force winded me, I collapsed on the ground and tryed to stop my head from spinnig so I could analize my attacker. I looked up. He was huge. A large male wolf with a brown pelt towered over me. I felt like a bug. 

"What are you doing, you little punk" spat my attacker as he raked his claws across my face.

"N-n-nothing" I stuttered trying to get him off of me, but he only pushed down harder.

"Don't give me that crap, you were spying on our pack leader's daughter" he accused.

Pack leader's daughter? No, I had no idea, now I have no chance with her.

"Pay attention!" The wolf smacked me again.

"What pack are you from" He yelled.

"You don't need to shout, I'm not deaf you know" I spat back.

"I can do this all night, now, do I need to repeat myself, what pack are you from? Southern saw-whet pack, western saw-whet pack, or eastern saw-whet pack?" He said slowly.

"Western" I said reluctantly.

"Wonderful, now I have something to work with" he said tauntingly.

The brown wolf pulled me up and said "Now, I'll let you off with a warning, DON'T COME BACK EVER AGAIN, OR ELSE" he yelled " Now I'm going to report this to Leviathan, our pack leader, run along now"

I did not hesitate to run, as I ran away I heard his voice be hind me, "And don't ever come back, if you do your dead!"

I did not sleep that night.