Leaving the Zero Dimension?

The next day we started on finding our way home right away. We found a transporter, but it was broken and needed power. Nepgear agreed to fix it, while we find some power to power it. "Okay, it's done." Nepgear said happily. "What? Already?!" Big sis asked. "Did you guys find any power source?" Nepgear asked. "No. And that's because me and Umio are the only ones looking, while those were taking a catnap." I said angrily. Uzume and big sis laughed nervously and rubbed the back of their heads. "Doesn't matter. We're missing one part anyway." Nepgear said. "If you're missing a part, than why did you say you were done?" I whine. They all laughed. "At any rate, I haven't just been sleeping. I was think. And came up a solution. Here." Uzume offered a bag. I look inside while my sisters look over my shoulders. "Woah! Your Share crystals?! This is a bit much, don't you think?" Big sis asked. Uzume shrugged. "It's fine. I don't need them anymore." She said. "And besides, I have more." She added. I move my eyes from the contents of the bag and look her straight in the eyes. "Thank you. This is much appreciated." I said and put the bag to the side. "C'mon, let's head back to the hideout and get some sleep. We'll start looking for that missing part tomorrow." I said and walk out. Everyone nodded and followed me out. Later that night, we all retired to our beds and fell asleep.

Dream Flashback

I open my eyes to the sound of a fire burning. I look around. "Fire? What?" I wonder aloud and look toward two young siblings, hand in hand on the kitchen counter. A brother and an older sister. "Don't let go!" The sister cried, but the boy's gaze was fixed on the open vortex behind them. I failed to notice it. "Nanu? What are thinking?" She asked. The boy, known as Nanu, looked at his sister and smiled. "I'm sorry... that I was such a burden." He said and let go of his sister's hand, flying into the vortex. Suddenly, I started to see things out of the boy's eyes, falling.

End of Dream

I shoot up look around to see that I'm still in my room. Still on my bed. "Nanu? That boy looked exactly like me. Could that have been me?" I thought out loud. Big sis said that if I remember anything, I should tell her. I walk out to see everyone eating breakfast around a table. But it was just pudding. "Big sis, I remembered something." I said. "Woah, you did? What did you remember?" She asked. "My name. It Nanu. I was taken to your world by a strange vortex that suddenly appeared in my house. I had an older sister like you, but that was about it." I explained. "Hmm... Okay, Nanu, welcome to the family. Again." Big sis said. "Okay, everybody, this isn't Nepbro anymore. It's Nanu. Get used to it." She announced. I just hoped Uzume didn't find this name "difficult" to say. As soon as everyone got my name down, we started looking for this missing part. Nepgear seemed so stress lately, it was making it hard to focus. Perhaps she's homesick? I should ask. "Hey, Nepgear. Is everything alright? You seem distracted." I asked her. "Oh, it's nothing really. Just having a hard time looking." She said with a smile. I decided to drop it for now, but I know that's not the case. The later the day pasted, everyone started to notice. Uzume decided to take Nepgear to an arcade nearby. But when we got there, all the games wouldn't work. We found Fried Shrimp in the arcade and he told us of a different on a little ways away. So we followed the little guy and came to it in about an hour. We learned that the place was overrun with monsters, so before we could play any games, we'd have to do some... extermination. After about an hour of battling, we finally finished the job and started to play some games. We decided on a shooting game with play rifles that allowed four players. Me and Nepgear blow the competition out of the water. "Ahh!! C'mon! How are you two so good at this?!" Big sis complained. I shrugged and kept shooting. "Seriously, tell us your secrets." Uzume pleaded. I told her how I play, while Nepgear told how she played to big sis. After another hour of playing, we finally stopped and took a break. While we were all sitting on a couch, Nepgear started one of the machines apart. "Ah! Everyone, come here." Nepgear called. We came to where she was and looked as she held a certain part. "This is what we need." She explained. "Wow. Good luck, or coincidence?" I asked. "I dunno, I like it." Big sis said. "Then tomorrow? It's a little late to start today." I said. Everyone cheered and we all left back to the hideout. "Hey I have idea! Before we leave, tonight, let's have a pudding party!" Big sis cheered. "Didn't you have enough pudding for breakfast?" I laughed. "This is Neptune we're talking about. Pudding is her fuel." Nepgear commented. Uzume and Umio laughed in agreement. I feel like we should do more to help, but it's not like Uzume would let us. The next day we returned to the transporter and hooked up some Share crystals to the power. Nepgear replace the part and started running it. "Histwoire? Can you hear me?" Nepgear called Histwoire over her N-gear. Histwoire somehow found a way to connect to us from our original dimension the other day. I don't know how, but she did it. "Yes Nepgear. I can hear you. How are things coming along?" She asked. "Fine. We're ready to start the transportation. What about you?" She responded. "I see. Everything is ready over here as well. We are ready when you are." Histy replied. Before we could start anything, we heard a loud crash outside. "What was that?" Uzume asked. "Let is go check it out." Umio said as we followed him out. Once there, we saw Arfoire standing on a building and leading a huge horde of monsters. "It's the pop up purple hag!" Uzume said disgusted. "Ahaha! You brats aren't going anywhere! I will end you here and now!" She shouted. "What?!" I shout back, pretending I didn't hear her. "I said-!" She started but I cut her off, "What?!" I yelled. Everyone else began giggling behind me. "Come down, you look really silly up there!" I shout. I could see she was getting angry. Infuriated even. We all burst out laughing at the expression on her face. "UGH! MONSTERS!! DESTROY THEM!!" She commanded angrily. We stopped laughing at the right time and started battle. "Don't let them in the transport station!" Uzume commanded. "Yeah!" We all replied in unison. The horde died down and we saw no more advancing. "Is that all you got?!" I shout at her and we all run back into the station. "You three need to get going, now." Umio said and Uzume nodded in agreement. "Into the transport chamber girls." I said and push them in. "Okay, starting now!" Uzume said and powered the machine. Suddenly the door burst open and more monsters ran in with Arfoire in front of them. We felt the machine working, but then Nepgear ran out. "Uzume!" She shouted. "Nepgear, wait!" I call to her and run after. "Nanu!! Nep Jr.!! Noooo!!" Big sis yelled as she vanished from the chamber.