Where It All Started

I just moved into my new house and school starts today.. I'm so scared. I'm standing in the middle of my bedroom with frustration. I don't know what to wear!

10 minutes later I decide to wear light blue skinny jeans with a black tank top. I brush my straight, long, brown hair until all the knots come out.

I still have 20 minutes to kill so I bring out my phone to see 5 missed calls and 3 texts from Amanda, my bestfriend. I jump on the bed and try to FaceTime her. She doesn't pick up the first time so I try again.

This time she picks up and she yells into the screen, "Oh my god, don't you know it's 5am in the morning.."  she whines.

Shit I totally forgot that we have different time zones.

"Gosh so sorry" I reply.

"Guess I haven't got used to the timings yet, I mean I just arrived at my new house in Hollywood two days ago and I forgot".

She flicks her hair off her face and raises one eyebrow in annoyance.

Amanda's so pretty. I'd do anything to be like her. Even when she's basically just woken up she looks stunning.

"Well now I'm awake, do you want to tell or show me something?" She harshly replies.

I stand up and walk to the mirror, turn the camera around and show her my outfit.

"Do you like this?" I slightly smile, posing in the mirror.

"Yes girly!! You're gonna slay the first day of school I know it"

I end the FaceTime because it's time to go school. I grab my bag and take one last look in the mirror.

I smile and say to myself.. "here we go y/n, the first day of school. This is where it all begins."

Hey readers ! :)
I know this is kinda short but I'm gonna update later tonight.

Make sure to vote x

xoxo - tearlessbirlem