Chapter 1

The game was tied up 100 to 100 with 30 seconds left on the clock. The Brooklyn Nets vs. the New York Knicks games always came down to the wire. This was their second time playing eachother this season and it looked to be another great ending. The Kincks had beaten them the first time around and Cole Lewis was not about to let that happen again. Cole loved these type of situations. Although he was only a rookie, it seemed like he's been in the league much longer with the leadership and swagger he brought to the court night in and night out.

He had a tough assingment guarding one the best offensive players in the game Carmelo Anthony. Melo gave any player who was guarding him a hard time and Cole was no exception. He had scored 32 points on him but Cole didn't let that phase him. He made Melo work for every point he had and he wasn't about to let up now as the seconds were ticking away. 

The shot clock read 5 seconds as Anthony started to back Cole down in the post. Cole wasn't trying to foul him but make him take a tough shot. Before the buzzer for the shot clock went off, Carmelo turned around for a fade away shot with Cole in stride jumping with him. The crowd went silent as the ball swished straight through the net. The Brooklyn fans became nervous as the head coach of the team called the timeout. Even Cole's teammates were showing signs of nervousness. He was the only one who was cool, calm, and collective. He wanted the ball in his hands to win it all. He didn't want no overtime with these guys. He wanted to end this game and go out to eat with his beautiful wife Skyy.

10 seconds left on the clock and the ball was inbounded to Cole with Carmelo right on him. Cole waited til the clock went to 5 seconds before he made his move. He did one crossover freezing Melo then he pulled up for the three. He turned around and walked off the court as the crowd erupted in cheers and applause. "I did it yet again," Cole thought to himself as his teammates tackled him to the ground. 

To celebrate the great win, Cole and Skyy went to the finest restaurant in Brooklyn to eat. As usual Cole was surrounded by people of all ages signing autographs and taking pictures. Skyy was used to him getting all the attention. How could she blame him though. He was the newest rookie sensation sweeping the NBA. Everybody wanted a piece of Cole Lewis and she had to accept that. After all they married eachother right after they finished high school on some real high school sweetheart type stuff. She knew in her heart that Cole was to be her husband so when he popped the question, she didn't hesitate to say yes. They were made for eachother and there was no doubts about that. 

One thing Skyy never had to worry about were the groupies. All through college, Cole was able to stay away from them although they were literally throwing themselves at him. He knew he had a beautiful woman in Skyy so he never paid them any attention... But this night was different.

Cole and Skyy were sitting at the table waitng for their waitress to take there orders. Cole already knew what he wanted but Skyy on the other hand was just so picky when it came to food that she didn't know what to order.

"Babe I don't know what to get," Skyy said looking up from her menu with sad look on her face. 

Cole rolled his eyes and lauged because she always said that whenever they went out to eat. "Just get what I get Skyy. You always end up doing that anyways," Cole said with a grin. 

"Yea your right. I'll just eat off your plate," Skyy said jokingly knowing that that wasn't going to happen.

"High my name is Samantha what will you guys be having tonight?" the waitress asked Cole and Skyy.

Cole looked up and he was completely stunned. This woman was absolutely beautiful. She had long jet black hair flowing past her shoulders, her skin was a milk chocolate and those eyes. Cole could look into those eyes forever. He really couldn't take his eyes off of her. He couldn't believe this masterpiece of a face he was looking at. Skyy was oblivious to what was going on with Cole as she ordered the food for them. As Samantha was walking away to get their food, she locked eyes with Cole and he could see the seductive grin on her face as she walked to the kitchen. 

Cole was watching her every step. Her body was on point. Her skirt was fitted so he could see her hips swaying as she walked away. Cole's eyes were filled with lust. In the back of his mind he knew he shouldn't be staring at this woman but he couldn't resist. He couldn't stop the feelings that were coming over him for this woman whom he just seen. He had forgotten all about Skyy and he had tunnel vision.

"Umm Cole?, Cole can you hear me?", Skyy was snapping her fingers at him and raising her voice.

He snapped out of his trance and looked at Skyy. He didn't know what to say. "Did she see me? I hope she didn't see me", Cole thought to himself as he regained his composure.

"Who were you staring at? I've been trying to get your attention and it's like you were ignoring me", Skyy said with a look of suspicion on her face.

Cole was contemplating wether he should tell her that he was looking at the fine waitress but he went against it. 

"Oh I'm sorry babe. I thought I saw an old friend of mine," Cole lied. 

"Hmm ok," Skyy said not asking anymore questions. 

She didn't know what just happened with Cole. She didn't realize that he had some bad intentions in his mind. She didn't know that for the first time in her life that she would have to worry about Cole cheating on her.

So I'm back to writing another story again. It's been a while but I have some motivation again. What did you guys think of this story so far? Vote and comment please!!!!! Your feedback will be much appreciated.